Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
IMO it wouldn't be worth a "TV deal" after 1 season, imo season 1 get the audience, season 2 start monetizing via Youtube + grow audience more, season 3 then gun for a Netflix deal. This show does not need to be on cable Tv.
IIRC in that Vlad TV interview, Rafe said "everyone" offered them a deal, including netflix.

I think they probably don't have a TV deal is because I'd imagine these execs would want to throw the original cast in the bushes in favor of real actors.

Also it might get canceled if it had an TV deal anyway, The Wire struggled with ratings even though that show is nearly flawless.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
MAN! Took me a minute to come around and finally get into the show... Gave it like 3 tries... Im bad with watchin shyt consistently tho so that says nothin about the show. Once i was hooked I wad HOOKED.

Love the storylines and subtleties. Never been to NY but Im a pretty cultured dude tht study shyt and met ppl frm diff places... The dreads rippin the glue strip off they joint papers... Miz and Magz smokin and coppin fronto... The scam game... shyt is str8 gold. They even had the FL nikka Choppa reppin PROPER for the Southern brehs... "u str8 breh?" :youngsabo:

Can only wish this dudes and gals continued success and to keep the heat comin

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool show. Dialogue is too forced at times though. Grimey Tai is that dude, but he gotta fall. Shoota Shane a cool nikka, but he dumb as fukk. Kane's scaryass got 2 bodies possibly.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
11098346_1407189946267470_1196229794_n.jpg
I hope they got better artwork than this:patrice:

I know they keeping it trill and staying on Youtube and not going Hollywood and all.That's good.. Nothing wrong with that but they got way too many hits, views, write ups, fans, not to mention coming up on an anticipated season 2 to be having artwork like this. Not talkin about spending big money either. The program they used to make this poster could've been better probably with an extra 3-5 hours of work put into it. Raise the bar for the next season. You actually got people tuned in and waiting.