There's probably more but I don't remember right now

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The dreads really need some old school yardie guidance, goddamn! :laff:

Cane dumb ass stunting around buying all types of gear and bottles n shyt...I knew he wasn't gonna act right once he got a little bread...and turning down the job if he's :snoop:

I swear when he was out there with them shopping bags and stacks stickin out his pockets, I was waiting for Mister to pop up on him at any moment like:troll::ufdup:

The whole time I was like why won't Cane get a taxi to take him around if he's gon' floss out like that :snoop:

When he was waiting outside of Cindy's building, I felt like Mister was gon' pop up and be like, ":gladbron: Ooohh, so you went and bought me some gifts to make up, huh? And is that a couple racks, too
mU9z6dq.png
? Cane, you shouldn't have. You must love your jaw "

Like, how the fukk was his brother supposedly so thorough in the streets and didn't even give him any common sense?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cain is a certified goofball. When he was shopping and the older dude tried to give him advice he got all bytchy. Not even the preachin shyt - how you walking around with that big knot of $$ showing?!?!? He frail too so if he don't got the burner on him he's an easy meal on them streets.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A lot of shyt I want answered that I doubt will
Beef between Shane and Ty/Leon
Beef with the Jamaicans
What's up with the dude Chyna settin up
Will Rafe and Chopper cross paths
Jewelry Heist
What does the Mexican have in store for Miz

There's probably more but I don't remember right now
Leon ows Shane money or weed or something like that.

Rafe and Chopper already crossed paths, Rafe went to his apartment in the BX and overheard choppa plotting with his goons, chop didn't know Rafe knows how to speak Haitian. That's why Jessica dating Rafe is so interesting :lupe: cause shes not aware Rafe sort of has an connection to choppa.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Rafe and Chopper already crossed paths, Rafe went to his apartment in the BX and overheard choppa plotting with his goons, chop didn't know Rafe knows how to speak Haitian. That's why Jessica dating Rafe is so interesting :lupe: cause shes not aware Rafe sort of has an connection to choppa.
i think dude knows all this but wants to see how it will be resolved. ie. will rafe and choppa cross paths again (certainly eventually. Shea will probably tell Choppa), will leon or shane get murked (doubt it),

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps

My nikka said 'speak Haitian'

:dead:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
The dreads really need some old school yardie guidance, goddamn! :laff:

The whole time I was like why won't Cane get a taxi to take him around if he's gon' floss out like that :snoop:

When he was waiting outside of Cindy's building, I felt like Mister was gon' pop up and be like, ":gladbron: Ooohh, so you went and bought me some gifts to make up, huh? And is that a couple racks, too
mU9z6dq.png
? Cane, you shouldn't have. You must love your jaw "

Like, how the fukk was his brother supposedly so thorough in the streets and didn't even give him any common sense?
:laff: :laff: