Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Feel sorry for nikkas that cant understand Jamaican patois... I just be watching the shyt and understand everyone... (Them Jamaicans be plotting too much, anyway)

Only language issue is the Haitian creole, and they subtitle it. Aint been no spanish as the Mexican just be talking english.
I aint even Jamaican and I understand the dreads. Maybe its because I'm from Toronto

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 1.48.56 PM.png
"OBSERVE!?!"
observe medium.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nah Far Rockaway is in Queens and it's a ways from Brooklyn, how far depends how deep in Brooklyn you're going but it's over an hour to get from Far Rock to Brooklyn and maybe 2 depending on what part of Far Rock you're coming from and what part of Brooklyn you're going to.

They was in my neighborhood in Flatbush, so Far Rock from there is a good hour and a half.
how far is brownesville n flatbush

and do NY really be havin haitian nikkas from Florida trappn in da bronx like that? :pachaha:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

and do NY really be havin haitian nikkas from Florida trappn in da bronx like that? :pachaha:
Ehhh where they film.... Maybe 30 minutes or so.

Lol not sure about Florida Haitians but there are a LOT of Haitians in Bk and the Bronx

Nobody wanted to claim they was Haitian back in the day now it's the in thing lol

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Choppa Zoe is some random transplant who came to NY

Ehhh where they film.... Maybe 30 minutes or so.

Lol not sure about Florida Haitians but there are a LOT of Haitians in Bk and the Bronx

Nobody wanted to claim they was Haitian back in the day now it's the in thing lol
It's so sad bro. nikkas claiming their nationalities cuz it's a fad instead of just being proud of who they are from the get :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
only thing this show really missing is one random dude who cool with everyone from both all sides. Im not talkn about no snake nikka like Tai, but every hood do got a dude who in da streets, but cool wth multiple parties, but just never get involved with they beef. For example it wouldnt be a suprise to see a nikka who cool with Rafe n Mizz, but jus as cool with Damon(dude who tried to rob Rafe), in the hood.