Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
[This dude Cane is an idiot for rejecting the job man. At least use the job as a cover up for the IRS and hood vultures. Final straw for him. :camby:
You know Kane aint too bright. At least have the 9-5pm & do dirt at night. Do that for at least a year & get ya bread up. You aint gon get $20k every flip

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know Kane aint too bright. At least have the 9-5pm & do dirt at night. Do that for at least a year & get ya bread up. You aint gon get $20k every flip
exactly

dude acting like he gon have opportunities to hit licks daily. id lose my mind if i was sitting at home during the dayttime doing nothing everyday

Last edited:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
exactly

dude acting like he gon opportunities to hit lick daily. id lose my mind if i was sitting at home during the dayttime everyday
Word, plus he can do like son said and move up in the company and eventually leave that street shyt alone. He a lost nikka in training lol

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL Capone can't act for shyt. I'm glad he only has a couple of scene in this season. But yeah I wonder what he hits Miz with. And The dread nikkas are imploding. They the Opps though. fukk them. And the showdown between BVille nikkas and Shane and maybe Miz is gonna be epic

It sounded like he and miz was reading poetry:laugh:. like them nikkas do one take scenes only, if you didn't get it fukk that shyt going on air

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i bet kane run up on joe and ask for that job back now yall. next ep yalll :dead: look like they got away wiwth nothing at the end and he was shook up. unless he goes all the way :pachaha:on nikkaz next ep

"I'm too fly to be looking over my shoulder. I'm getting creases in my sneakers...i aint with this shyt" - Leon :dead:
:deadmanny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i bet kane run up on joe and ask for that job back now yall. next ep yalll :dead: look like they got away wiwth nothing at the end and he was shook up. unless he goes all the way :pachaha:on nikkaz next ep

:deadmanny:
i think pulling that trigger might fully immerse him into the streets now. i mean theres no coming back from that shyt really

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Cane dumb ass stunting around buying all types of gear and bottles n shyt...I knew he wasn't gonna act right once he got a little bread...and turning down the job :snoop:

I swear when he was out there with them shopping bags and stacks stickin out his pockets, I was waiting for Mister to pop up on him at any moment like:troll::ufdup:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i think pulling that trigger might fully immerse him into the streets now. i mean theres no coming back from that shyt really

Yeah he fukked up no turning back now i think if he tried to leave Miz would kill him cause he would definitely fold under questioning