Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Had to refresh the page on the website to get it to work this is just part 1 but it was iight

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This fukking guy Caine gets one big pay day and now he too good to work :stopitslime: then he starts moving hot as hell :comeon:

I'm :deadrose: they had a halftime show with the intro song like it was the Super Bowl

"You OBSEEEEERVE? Observe this p*ssyhole :mitraillette:" :russ:

Did Caine catch a body? :wtf:

Laundromat Gustavo thinks Tai set him up :scheme:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukking guy Caine gets one big pay day and now he too good to work :stopitslime: then he starts moving hot as hell :comeon:

I'm :deadrose: they had a halftime show with the intro song like it was the Super Bowl

"You OBSEEEEERVE? Observe this p*ssyhole :mitraillette:" :russ:

Did Caine catch a body? :wtf:

Laundromat Gustavo thinks Tai set him up :scheme:

you see how shay switched up?:mjlol:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Rafe just made his first mistake by giving Cain 20 thousand in one lump sum he should've given it to him in installments he's never had that much money in his life so i can't blame him for fukkin up half of it already. He did shoot the dude during the robbery so that might get him a lil respect from the crew he looked shook so we'll see how he carries it. My man BR has the most quotables this season. I wanna grab Jessica and shake some sense into her the jig is right in front of her face she dont see it, all of Tai dirt is coming back on him now he got the Laundry mat dude on his top his acting sucks BTW. The scenes with Miz and Capone are terrible but i wanna see what he has planned for him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
LOL Capone can't act for shyt. I'm glad he only has a couple of scene in this season. But yeah I wonder what he hits Miz with. And The dread nikkas are imploding. They the Opps though. fukk them. And the showdown between BVille nikkas and Shane and maybe Miz is gonna be epic