Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Daps
Started watchin this show last nite. I almost turn the shyt off and was gonna never watch again during the scene with the 2 chick's in the apartment unpacking and talking in episode 1, HORRIBLE, fukkING HORRIBLE acting.

Then I remembered this some youtube shyt so I let it ride. And I'm on ep 4 and I'm in. shyt got better by episode 3 when it appears that they upgraded their camera, the quality gets better

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jessica...:ohlawd:
Chyna...:ohlawd:
Madison...:ohlawd:

10864809_329073950625944_665537994_n.jpg

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chyna718 is Chyna's IG Lol she constantly complains about not being able to get a man because of Money and Violence

:laff: Breh...Everytime I look at her, I be like..."damn she look good...but nah, chill, I don't trust her."

I used to stay paranoid of South Philly chicks cause everybody in the city know them for lining niiggas...but not on some sophisticated/planned out Chyna type shiit but on some...improvised/rough and tumble shiit.

Chyna cute as hell tho. :tparker:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:laff: Breh...Everytime I look at her, I be like..."damn she look good...but nah, chill, I don't trust her."

I used to stay paranoid of South Philly chicks cause everybody in the city know them for lining niiggas...but not on some sophisticated/planned out Chyna type shiit but on some...improvised/rough and tumble shiit.

Chyna cute as hell tho. :tparker:

:gladbron: I got an cousin who moved to Philly and got set up by his stripper....... slash baby mama........who he was living with........while she was still preggy

bytch must've been playing the long con and got caught up with his baby :patrice:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Just started watching this after I saw a thread about it in the Booth...caught up to the end right on time for tonight

First Webseries I ever really paid attention to...it's dope. Good characters and intriguing plot. It's so much shyt going on, almost get that old The Wire feel. I hope this shyt blows up for them

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: I got an cousin who moved to Philly and got set up by his stripper....... slash baby mama........who he was living with........while she was still preggy

bytch must've been playing the long con and got caught up with his baby :patrice:

Damn...that's some greasy shiit. I guess the holidays is gonna be awkward than a muhfuucka from here on out...:pachaha:

I hope ya cousin is alright.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
The song in the intro been in the credits this whole time lol

@bam_vito5000
Bam Vito - Money & Violence
I searched all over & can't find it.

Pt 1 tonight, pt 2 next week :blessed:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Been waiting all day its been pushed back to 10 or 11 tonight the season finale is two parts

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The song in the intro been in the credits this whole time lol

@bam_vito5000
Bam Vito - Money & Violence
I searched all over & can't find it.

Pt 1 tonight, pt 2 next week :blessed:

They will release a Money and Violence soundtrack with all the songs in the show. Whoever it is behind the Cloud9TV account on YT posted that in reply to someone.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Been waiting all day its been pushed back to 10 or 11 tonight the season finale is two parts

that shyt still aint up
i got the shorty cheffin it up
tryna eat and watch the show
i aint about to let this shyt get cold tho