Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah just their decoy basically lol

Oh wow, only episode 9? There's a lot of dope shyt ahead bro
somebody bumped newarks thread in the booth recently. just hopped on it this monday. slowing myself down so i dont run through the whole season. but the way my boring days of been ill probably just catch up ths wknd :snoop:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
u have inside info on the show?
their site tells me nothin
whats up with episode 24?

Nah just stuff they post on IG. New episode is this Tuesday, it's the season finale. Hope it's over an hour. Not sure when the second season starts but hopefully it's not far away.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
episode 10 where shane talking to homie about getting got by leon and the far rockaway nikka :laff::dead:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Finally watched the whole season, Shane is not realizing Tai is a snake was just :mindblown: all the clues was there.

Tai sister being a snake to Jessica had me :dead: I mean damn why is everyone in that family a snake? :wtf:

The shootout scenes are :laff: :laff:

Kane trying to stunt on IG with the Pawn Shop money :laff:

Mister is a real life :troll:

I was bummed that the armor truck connect had a snitch as a best friend, Rafe and Miz robbing an Armor Truck to end the season would have been GOAT.

I think Shane gets killed in the season finale, by either those Brownsville goons or the Laundromat breh :yeshrug:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They already have a reason to beef since that choppa dude tried to rob Rafe in one of the earlier episodes. The Jessica situation is just gonna add more fuel to the fire.

Yo this mista dude is like a fukkin cartoon character.:russ: Every time he gets a gun pulled on him he's like :ooh: talkin shyt while he speed walks away. When he took that 100 dollars from kane I was like man you don't even deserve to see your daughter:rudy: lettin some dude take her money outta your hand.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He's probably my fav character on the show. He's not on cam too much to make what he does a gimmick, but when he shows up its like O shyt somebody about to get in some shyt. When that dude walked up on him and said what you lookin at? and he said Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont respect ya jaw! and duffed him out - then a few eps later he riding dudes back (pause) to the store. Wild ass dude.
Leon is :blessed: with hitting nikkas with those fake gift cards..

Give me 800 and u can have $1000 gift cards... that's a extra 200 in your pocket:russ:

He was hittin cats with wild math :wow:

Crazy dualities though. At the beginning Rafe didn't want to fukk with Shane because he didn't like how Shane moved. Said he repped new age cats...

peep Leon scheme. He had Shane gettin DIZZY off the bullshyt with the gift cards. He tried to hit Rafe with the same bs and Rafe ended it immediately. "You talk too fast for me shorty. Im out."

Layers.

:salute: @D'Monyx for puttin me on to this

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Ayo, when is the new episode droppin' :wtf:?

fm30a.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finally watched the whole season, Shane is not realizing Tai is a snake was just :mindblown: all the clues was there.

Tai sister being a snake to Jessica had me :dead: I mean damn why is everyone in that family a snake? :wtf:

The shootout scenes are :laff: :laff:

Kane trying to stunt on IG with the Pawn Shop money :laff:

Mister is a real life :troll:

I was bummed that the armor truck connect had a snitch as a best friend, Rafe and Miz robbing an Armor Truck to end the season would have been GOAT.

I think Shane gets killed in the season finale, by either those Brownsville goons or the Laundromat breh :yeshrug:
damn. Shane cant get got breh. He's one of my favourite characters.

I dont see Tai getting got either. It's too early and its to integral. :patrice:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He's probably my fav character on the show. He's not on cam too much to make what he does a gimmick, but when he shows up its like O shyt somebody about to get in some shyt. When that dude walked up on him and said what you lookin at? and he said Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont respect ya jaw! and duffed him out - then a few eps later he riding dudes back (pause) to the store. Wild ass dude.

:salute: @D'Monyx for puttin me on to this
I bagged that shyt :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:banderas:

Just watched 23. So many ways they can go with this.

Either the laundromat owner goes after Tai or he figures it was Shane and goes after Shane.

I hate that nikka Tai but I gotta respect his intellect. He stay playin these dumb nikkas.

I don't know wtf is goin on with them Yardies. shyt might as well be like me watching a foreign film with no subtitles. I'm guessing they bout to dead the lightskinned one for talking back. Light skinned nikkas lose again.

I'm glad they're keeping the female storyline to a minimum. They are the worst actors on the show.
But breh...ON EVERYTHING MIzz's jumpoff needs at least ONE appearance every other episode. Shorty is BAD AS fukk :banderas:

Talking specifically about the one who stashing burners for him

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Yo...on episode 10, this is great :gladbron:

Those Jamaicans need fukking subtitles tho for real.

Can ya'll make sure to use spoiler tags, saw some shyt I wasn't supposed to see yet reading through the thread :wtb: