Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
if you fukk with the show peep this interview..I found out Moe, dude who plays Rafe, used to be a Lo Life and Shooter Shane from Flatbush is actually from Queens lol..they talk about a lot of shyt though

Miz was like, "Man, Polo ain't cuttin' no checks for the show, let's get back to talking about Money & Violence :what:"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
if you fukk with the show peep this interview..I found out Moe, dude who plays Rafe, used to be a Lo Life and Shooter Shane from Flatbush is actually from Queens lol..they talk about a lot of shyt though

This was a good interview. Good shyt.

LOL @ Shane saying, "If you see Tai out on the streets don't do nothin to him yo. He's not really like that in real life."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chyna718 is Chyna's IG Lol she constantly complains about not being able to get a man because of Money and Violence
is that the girl who messes with Mizz? :ohlawd:

Jessica is wifey, but Chyna would get that late night special daily

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chyna is the chick that sets up robberies for Rafe and Mizz.
yea thats who i'm talking about. shes not mizz's girl though is she...just an partner in crime?

i'm only on episode 9 and i've only seen her twice. they needa give the girls more screentime

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
yea thats who i'm talking about. shes not mizz's girl though is she...just an partner in crime?

i'm only on episode 9 and i've only seen her twice. they needa give the girls more screentime
Yeah just their decoy basically lol

Oh wow, only episode 9? There's a lot of dope shyt ahead bro