Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
The show is suprisingly good. It has its moments where I wish the writing is better an Miz would slow down when he speaks and Shane would talk faster. Other than that, this show is pretty good. I finished watching episode 11 where ole boy gets robbed by Mister and makes him ride piggyback to the store after robbing him.:russ:

Reminds me of back in the days when heads on 21st used to be scared of Babyface when he used to come around:mjcry:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
if you fukk with the show peep this interview..I found out Moe, dude who plays Rafe, used to be a Lo Life and Shooter Shane from Flatbush is actually from Queens lol..they talk about a lot of shyt though

props!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:banderas:

Just watched 23. So many ways they can go with this.

Either the laundromat owner goes after Tai or he figures it was Shane and goes after Shane.

I hate that nikka Tai but I gotta respect his intellect. He stay playin these dumb nikkas.

I don't know wtf is goin on with them Yardies. shyt might as well be like me watching a foreign film with no subtitles. I'm guessing they bout to dead the lightskinned one for talking back. Light skinned nikkas lose again.

I'm glad they're keeping the female storyline to a minimum. They are the worst actors on the show.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:banderas:
I don't know wtf is goin on with them Yardies. shyt might as well be like me watching a foreign film with no subtitles. I'm guessing they bout to dead the lightskinned one for talking back. Light skinned nikkas lose again.

I'm glad they're keeping the female storyline to a minimum. They are the worst actors on the show.
:russ: I stay out of this thread bc I'm only on Ep 14 and don't wanna get spoiled BUT the bolded got me :dead:

My woman is from Antigua so I be pausing the scenes to bring her the iPad so she can translate sometimes hahahahaha

The females are the worst actors but I need that Jessica sex scene asap :shaq:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Walt is from my hood?

Harlem, actually. But my family is big as fukk - I have 14 aunts and uncles. Half the fam was in Harlem, the other half in Brooklyn, either Flatbush or Fort Greene. One aunt and her kids lived right off Fulton where all the stores are, across from the jail on Atlantic Avenue. A few randoms lived in Queens.