[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
QUOTE ="Dwolf, post: 13865768, member: 7034"]Skullface or whatever his name is.

From her wiki page
"Wolf was rescued from her harsh upbringing by Big Boss, who raised her as a soldier."
:ohhh:[ QUOTE ]

She calls Big Boss "Saladin" so some people might not have caught it but she mentions him in her death scene.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
QUOTE ="Dwolf, post: 13865768, member: 7034"]Skullface or whatever his name is.

From her wiki page
"Wolf was rescued from her harsh upbringing by Big Boss, who raised her as a soldier."
:ohhh:[ QUOTE ]

She calls Big Boss "Saladin" so some people might not have caught it but she mentions him in her death scene.

yall sure thats not paz? i thought she had the stitches on her stomach from where they took the bomb out.

or maybe paz=sniper wolf?

Daps
Reppin
SN1
yall sure thats not paz? i thought she had the stitches on her stomach from where they took the bomb out.

or maybe paz=sniper wolf?
Could be Paz,
but its implied that she died at the end of Ground Zeroes
and since Sniper Wolf would of been rescued by Big Boss around this time, and Sniper Wolf working with Liquid in MGS the girl being Sniper Wolf makes the most sense to me. That could just be me seeing what I want to see though since I've wanted Boss rescuing Wolf to be in this game since it was revealed.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Could be Paz,
but its implied that she died at the end of Ground Zeroes
and since Sniper Wolf would of been rescued by Big Boss around this time, and Sniper Wolf working with Liquid in MGS the girl being Sniper Wolf makes the most sense to me. That could just be me seeing what I want to see though since I've wanted Boss rescuing Wolf to be in this game since it was revealed.
what is les enfants terrible?

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Last edited:

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
yo did anyone see skullface appear behind Big Boss and just vanish

WTF IS GOING ON
yD9PAZ.gif