[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Snake/liquid are not natural blondes :what:

Liquids hair turned blonde because of the intense heat bleached his hair as an adult :what:

Im gonna still play it but I don't like retconned shyt

Breh I coulda sworn it was retconned in that snake said he was blonde but died it brown cuz he looked to much like liquid.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Snake/liquid are not natural blondes :what:

Liquids hair turned blonde because of the intense heat bleached his hair as an adult :what:

Im gonna still play it but I don't like retconned shyt
lots of stuff in mgs is retconned, but if I remember correctly it is said liquid had all Big Bosses dominate genes but his hair was blonde so it was a recessive trait. I doubt his hair would be bleached that much like it is in mgs1. It was said his skin color got darker from all the time he spent a prisoner in the middle east. Don't ever remember them saying his hair wasn't blonde.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
did you see the last trailer?

I've been avoiding it. I think I know too much about the game as it is. I need that epic experience

Nope, this is only my second trailer. you have to watch it bruh, the biggest surprise of the trailer has already been spoiled. Plus its something we already knew.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh I coulda sworn it was retconned in that snake said he was blonde but died it brown cuz he looked to much like liquid.

IIRC, Solid was only told to cut his hair so that he didn't look like Liquid. I don't remember anything about dyeing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
its in the trailer. just watch it and bask in greatness. its kojimas last mgs trailer :damn:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Why son! Why!!!!! I knew it all along...but I still wanted that surprise. I knew it was HIM!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Man this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Watching him hop into Metal Gear Rex like that was all I needed to see for conformation.