[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Why son! Why!!!!! I knew it all along...but I still wanted that surprise. I knew it was HIM!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Man this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Watching him hop into Metal Gear Rex like that was all I needed to see for conformation.

breh its kojima tho. it could be a red herring, for all we know it could be solidus or a manifestation of big boss's mind :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
His inclusion to MGSV is necessary to support the incredible loyalty he has to recreating Big Boss' dream in part one. My question is, what went wrong. Something obviously happens where Big Boss will hit the brakes on this whole thing and everyone else runs far left with it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
breh its kojima tho. it could be a red herring, for all we know it could be solidus or a manifestation of big boss's mind :yeshrug:

It makes sense for it to be him though. When you start part one he had everything in place, and remember he had Ocelot too. Something has to happen that splits the group and forces the boss to go into hiding.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hold up, wait a minute, rewatching the trailer and did anyone notice that Skullface just appears behind Snake out of thin air?:ohhh:

Yo if this turns out to be some Fight Club type shyt...

Supposedly that shrapnel in his head makes him hallucinate too. I'm sure Skull Face is real, maybe he just becomes a figment for Big Boss because of all the trauma he's caused. Dude can't be imaginary because I want to kill him for what happened in Ground Zeroes :mjcry:

mustve been some shyt I read on a message board :yeshrug:

It's argued about. I say they were both born brown haired but Liquid turned blonde because of his time spent in the Middle East and Solid Snake is told to cut his hair because dyed or not he'd still probably look a lot like Liquid.

But Kojima says fukk that and makes them both blonde for TPP. New canon :manny:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
@dmp

nah he cuts it he just cuts it short. Listen to og mgs1 video tapes, he ask for a pair of scissors to not get confused.

@naijain
The whole science of it was wrong . but that was the excuse they used, the sun bleached his hair

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
kYJnXw7.png

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yo what's that joint in his head?

I'm so lost....what game skull face was in? What's his orgins?

Last edited: