[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
FUK YES I'm finally done with all the missions. Got mission 46 unlocked and the cut scene :mjcry: knowing we will never get a game like that again.

Those 157 side missions were a bytch tho:damn: always getting back in the pequod to take on a new mission.

But them the sniping I was able to do in this game was out of this world :banderas:Just taking it easy sniping EVERYONE and clearing a mission while everybody is sleep:banderas:.

I'm glad I continued after loosing quiet I was ready to call it quits, we were THE dream team :salute:

Now just 10k in fuel recourses and my last facility is on lvl 4 and imma lay this game to rest:whew: good times, good times.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I played up until you get to africa, then stopped.
I enjoyed the game but all of the unlocks got really annoying, it's funny because I'm fine with unlocks based off my performance but haven't to extract 100 million nikkas was just too much for me, felt like it took FOREVER to get anything good. Then I heard they made it so you got a lot less money over time..... one day I'll have to go back to it because the gameplay itself is fun.
Also think it would have benefitted from multiple sandbox's as opposed to open world eg more like dishonored or something like that

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Its over and done. Got everything I wanted, lvl everything to L4 this is it brehs... Unless they sell the rights to kojima or they kiss his ass to come back we will never have a game like this anymore.

I even stole a truck and started riding around in afganistan just letting it sink in. Riding by an outpost, killing everyone and continuing the ride. Im gonna miss this, but i can finally put the game to rest.

Kojima. :salute: