[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
^^^* Werd i wondering the same thing and I had a nuke , so I can picture guys gunning for me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game needs a sequel badly. Just add more story and less filler. Give me MGS moments, more character driven story, better and badder boss fights and less filler missions.

I'd rather have 30 completely fresh and varied missions scattered about different areas across the world than to have double that where most missions take place in one location. Afghan/Africa was just a boring template. Imagine the location variety of something like UC4 in MGSV2? :noah: Also make the second game 30fps so they can add more shyt and density(look at FFXV or UC4) so that way the PC version will feel like a true "better" port. That 60fps target made the game look bland and empty.(I mean 30fps for PS4/60fps if possible for PS4NEO).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game needs a sequel badly. Just add more story and less filler. Give me MGS moments, more character driven story, better and badder boss fights and less filler missions.

I'd rather have 30 completely fresh and varied missions scattered about different areas across the world than to have double that where most missions take place in one location. Afghan/Africa was just a boring template. Imagine the location variety of something like UC4 in MGSV2? :noah: Also make the second game 30fps so they can add more shyt and density(look at FFXV or UC4) so that way the PC version will feel like a true "better" port. That 60fps target made the game look bland and empty.(I mean 30fps for PS4/60fps if possible for PS4NEO).
This forum sucks
Forget it Im about to take the movement to a new level word to @Liquid
#TFS

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Go read a book nikka.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FbRA4F9.jpg

Prepare for future disappointment :blessed: