[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I was doing a side op had to dip put game in rest mode lost a whole bunch of money

How do you properly pause this game :snoop:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
i picked a fight with a higher lvl guy and lost 200 men in long winded shootouts :mjcry:

that wormhole mine is overpowered :francis:

im not gonna lie, I get the fukk out when shyt goes down

and my tactics for getting to the end of the platforms is nothing less than bytch

... I stun and creep to the 2nd one ... then I use C4 on the bottom scaffoldings.... I go all the way to the opposite side and put 2 C4 down .. so I can blow them up as a diversion (I use 2 just incase I need more time) .... then when im on the opposite end I make a run for the next platform cautiously throwing decoys to distract guards

... the last platform is always the easiest once shyt goes down ... I sneak up that bytch like butter then you can stun arm at the top ... and it knocks out everyone on the lower decks too if you're tired of waiting ...

only thing I stop for is the drones ... otherwise the guards rarely catch me off guard, I can usually distract them or kill enough to have an opening to cross where I need to go ....

I still havent even been infiltrated yet, its like my shyt is glitched to where people wont attack me

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im not gonna lie, I get the fukk out when shyt goes down

and my tactics for getting to the end of the platforms is nothing less than bytch

... I stun and creep to the 2nd one ... then I use C4 on the bottom scaffoldings.... I go all the way to the opposite side and put 2 C4 down .. so I can blow them up as a diversion (I use 2 just incase I need more time) .... then when im on the opposite end I make a run for the next platform cautiously throwing decoys to distract guards

... the last platform is always the easiest once shyt goes down ... I sneak up that bytch like butter then you can stun arm at the top ... and it knocks out everyone on the lower decks too if you're tired of waiting ...

only thing I stop for is the drones ... otherwise the guards rarely catch me off guard, I can usually distract them or kill enough to have an opening to cross where I need to go ....

I still havent even been infiltrated yet, its like my shyt is glitched to where people wont attack me
i can usually infiltrate most bases but ive had issues with guys that put mines at the end of the bridge instead of at the front

i may pick it up and start bringing the tranq MRS-73

i got my mines so that three are on the bridge and 1 is on the ladder with a camera on the other but occasionally people will figure it out

the last guy did :mjcry:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
brehs i cant defeat mission 42 on extreme! extreme metallic archaea is a fukking joke. Ive tried the up gatlin gun but just keep dying, nearly broke the tv

peppe

Superstar
Daps
breh if you still have quiet its freaking easy. I completed that mission with a freaking tank :mjlol: Those fukkers weren't ready for those missiles on their asses :lolbron:.

Just make sure you stay away from the red mist and you good.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
when im fulton soldiers when i got too many do they kick out my weak soldiers and let me keep my better soldiers