[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its alot to ask but i think he should remake MG1 and MG2 from the NES

imagine them with the Fox Engine :wow:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
crazygamers.blog.jp/archives/1391215.html
MGSV:TPP December Update partially revealed!

Free placements of Gun Cameras and land mines in FOB, Raiden and SKULLS debut, MGO host migration and more!

On yesterday's "PHANTOM PAIN MGO & FOB Update Special!" broadcast on Famitsu's Nico Nico channel, part of the December update for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN has been revealed. Here we will introduce the announced changes.

<FOB>

*Free placements of Gun Cameras (Surveillance Cameras) & Land Mines

Featuring a special mode for placements of cameras and land mines, which seems to be included in addition to standard placements up to the player's choice. You can also check the placements for a set period of time.

* Debut of Player Character Raiden

Can use wormholes for warping, and appears to be using special weapons. It is unclear what conditions need to be met to use him.

* Security Team (?) SKULLS Debut

SKULLS units have appeared on the FOB Platforms. Conditions for doing this are yet unclear.

Other FOB-related updates include: "Challenge Tasks" are added with rewards for completing them, friend connectivity enhanced to allow friend supporters including infiltration.

<MGO>

* Host Migration

According to designers' notes revealed yesterday, host migration has become possible. In the event that the host leaves an ongoing game, one player in the room will be selected to become the next host and the match will reset. All players with exception of the host will gain EXP from the match.

* Select Match Condition Expansions

Walker Gears ON/OFF, Weather, Room Names are conditions that can be used for filtering rooms in search.
>NEW FOB Content:ohhh:
>VR Missions:ohhh:
>New Skull "Activitis":ohhh:
>Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain VR Training

The game ain't dead yet:blessed:

If you don't get an adrenaline rush going full stealth trying to take nikkas nukes.... praying an invader doesn't show up in FOB
but then they join
and you go ham with CQC
you're a sucka and I'mma steal yo shyt :ufdup:

Edit: I READ IT WRONG nikka WE GONNA HAVE SKULLS TO PROTECT OUR FOB
Edit 2: WOO I READ IT WRONG AGAIN but the leaked images and footage has Raiden at an FOB....skulls might be some type of VR mission or maybe...we'll actually get to use them after all....i want to unleash them from their cages :mjcry:
BRUH

ITS ON OH shytTTTTTTTTTTTT NIGGGAS IS GETTIN LIT UP

Konami please let me dispatch skulls on regular missions
Put them nikkas in MGO phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Host Migration and you can turn off the Walker Gears
:obama:

I can dig that

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
FOB defense and infiltration is so rewarding

but lets talk about how i stole a nuke(legit no alerts and infiltrate) and literally 5 minutes later someone bum rushes my FOB steals my nuke and jumps off the platform :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
FOB defense and infiltration is so rewarding

but lets talk about how i stole a nuke(legit no alerts and infiltrate) and literally 5 minutes later someone bum rushes my FOB steals my nuke and jumps off the platform :dwillhuh:
They got away with that?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They got away with that?
i didnt think to fulton it away

i just look up and i seet this dude b-lining it to my nuke and before you know it he was overboard and that shyt was through the wormhole :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i didnt think to fulton it away

i just look up and i seet this dude b-lining it to my nuke and before you know it he was overboard and that shyt was through the wormhole :mjcry:
Oooooooo. Damn. How many tiers did he get through for that

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Oooooooo. Damn. How many tiers did he get through for that
i only had 3, but i didnt get he alert until he had already gotten to platform 2

its like he basically said i aint even need the cash just want the nuke

woat part is i been checkin to see if i can steal it back and someone already infiltrated him and stole it :martin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i only had 3, but i didnt get he alert until he had already gotten to platform 2

its like he basically said i aint even need the cash just want the nuke

woat part is i been checkin to see if i can steal it back and someone already infiltrated him and stole it :martin:
Lol.

3 tiers. :huhldup:

Cant be building nukes without that infrastructure. Probably had sub A+ levels watching your base to

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Take reviewers who rushed the campaign with chicken hat at a review event seriously brehs.

this game is seriously a 86 game at best.

The constant push for FOB and microtrans is fukking disgusting.

This is easily the worst MGS game ever
Absolute disgust with Konami. :scust:

I hope these fakkits make a less boring game next go round.

I'm sorry your parents didn't love you but there's no need to take it out on us.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
brehs, did you all hear this convo in the Angola/Zaire region?

A couple of African PF soldiers were talking about how the mercenary with the demon horn was running around Zaire crippling their operations and said, "It can't be Big Boss because I heard reports that he was spotted in another Southern African country doing wet work. A friend of mine down there told me that this guy is building an army."

And the first guy replied, "wait. . You telling me there's two Big Bosses?" :ohhh:

^^ I got interrupted after a stupid jackal attacked me but it was at the oil rig facility.