[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
20151130172028.jpg

Plat Status

:wow:

I can now say I'm done with this game.

:mjcry:
:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is actually very possible
:russ: this fakkit gonna fly all the way out to America to announce some DLC?

Probably out here getting courted by cac devs and figured hey give him a trophy while he's here to show him who appreciates his work.

Dude won't be announcing shyt. That's Konamis job. Will Konami reps be in the building? He's not even an employee. Why would he be making DLC announcements? Stop. Fan boys bout to get deaded once and for all

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russ: this fakkit gonna fly all the way out to America to announce some DLC?

Probably out here getting courted by cac devs and figured hey give him a trophy while he's here to show him who appreciates his work.

Dude won't be announcing shyt. That's Konamis job. Will Konami reps be in the building? He's not even an employee. Why would he be making DLC announcements? Stop. Fan boys bout to get deaded once and for all
I could see Konami letting him announce something, but I agree that the chances of that happening are very slim. Fanboys are stretching like crazy still hoping Kojima will reveal a hidden chapter 3. Konami isn't Bioware. They aren't about to Mass Effect, MGSV and change the entire ending to please the fans.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I could see Konami letting him announce something, but I agree that the chances of that happening are very slim. Fanboys are stretching like crazy still hoping Kojima will reveal a hidden chapter 3. Konami isn't Bioware. They aren't about to Mass Effect, MGSV and change the entire ending to please the fans.
It's disgusting how the media is pandering to it. The award show already knows why he's coming. They know fans want that chapter 3 so bad they gonna play stupid like they don't know why he's coming to america because the fans will tune in hoping for some dlc. Then, when he get that lifetime achievement award and Kiefer finish bowing to this schcmuck it's gonna feel like

riiiiidgeracer.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why would there be DLC when MGS has always been one of those games that drops an upgraded version a year later?

MGSV: Subsistence or something.

With VR Missions and some Director's Cut Missions included