[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Play it before you say that. Stealth camo gets rocked by assault weapons. You gotta literally be right up on the guy with that stealth trash. Nothings OP

these nikkas tears taste delicious :ahh:

Steath camo is easy nikkas running crazy giving away thr position

The Infiltrator Class is vastly superior to any other class in the game and it's not even close. Yes it's overpowered. I really can't understand how anybody can even say that it's not, or justify the decisions that they made for cloaking in this game. It's like yal nikkas don't see the big picture and would rather everybody play as an Infiltrator because he, "Adapt or get dealt with". No, it's either they balance this shyt, or nikkas not gonna play it. Then the game will literally be nothing but Infiltrators... sounds fun.

Infiltrators move at warp speed compared to any other class. Not even talking about cloaking for a minute, their walking/crouching speed alone, makes it so much easier to navigate the map without being detected. You either are a sitting duck with a Scout or Enforcer, or you're sprinting just to get somewhere on the map... but sprinting gives away your position, so the class movement alone, gives them a big advantage for a game where moving undetected is key.

Then there's no justification for players not being able to mark cloaked players, there's no justification for Infiltrators to still be cloaked while shooting a gun, there's no justification for Infiltrators to still be cloaked when they get shot. That shyt is straight up broken, and I've played plenty of games with cloaking in them and this one takes the cake for the worst implementation of it. It's pure trash.

So with cloaking into play, the one counter is having NVGs in your skill slot. Thing is, if it's the day time, the NVGs don't help you at all. So you have to use 2 of your skill slots to counter cloaking. How are you not seeing how unfair that shyt is? Other classes move slower, they have to sacrifice other skills about their class that make them different just to play with their entire screen green because Konami put this stupid shyt into the game.

This game didn't have a beta and it shows. nikkas really acting like shyt is sweet, man please... we're beta testing this shyt. If they don't tweak and change this cloaking shyt, this game will die, and rightfully so. Also, the game not having host migration in 2015 is a fukking joke.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll on this MGO shyt like that? I been playing 2k but I may have to hop back on this :lupe:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The Infiltrator Class is vastly superior to any other class in the game and it's not even close. Yes it's overpowered. I really can't understand how anybody can even say that it's not, or justify the decisions that they made for cloaking in this game. It's like yal nikkas don't see the big picture and would rather everybody play as an Infiltrator because he, "Adapt or get dealt with". No, it's either they balance this shyt, or nikkas not gonna play it. Then the game will literally be nothing but Infiltrators... sounds fun.

Infiltrators move at warp speed compared to any other class. Not even talking about cloaking for a minute, their walking/crouching speed alone, makes it so much easier to navigate the map without being detected. You either are a sitting duck with a Scout or Enforcer, or you're sprinting just to get somewhere on the map... but sprinting gives away your position, so the class movement alone, gives them a big advantage for a game where moving undetected is key.

Then there's no justification for players not being able to mark cloaked players, there's no justification for Infiltrators to still be cloaked while shooting a gun, there's no justification for Infiltrators to still be cloaked when they get shot. That shyt is straight up broken, and I've played plenty of games with cloaking in them and this one takes the cake for the worst implementation of it. It's pure trash.

So with cloaking into play, the one counter is having NVGs in your skill slot. Thing is, if it's the day time, the NVGs don't help you at all. So you have to use 2 of your skill slots to counter cloaking. How are you not seeing how unfair that shyt is? Other classes move slower, they have to sacrifice other skills about their class that make them different just to play with their entire screen green because Konami put this stupid shyt into the game.

This game didn't have a beta and it shows. nikkas really acting like shyt is sweet, man please... we're beta testing this shyt. If they don't tweak and change this cloaking shyt, this game will die, and rightfully so. Also, the game not having host migration in 2015 is a fukking joke.
I agree and I feel like I'm playin a beta version..
A patch is needed for a list of shyt

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't be able to run with stealth camo and when u get hit it is disabled or give enforcr class Bullet proof abilities..

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cant believe you cosigning this. Aint you a MGO vet? :mjgentpls:
I have my gripes but it's in there no need whining...there's nothing you can do it about it. Either adapt get killed by it or don't play it.

Level 26 here what level are you? :sas2:

Last edited: