[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Daley from FraggedNation, who has made quite a name for himself in the Metal Gear community recently got in touch with a Konami employee and asked him the verdict regarding Chapter 3. He had the following conversation:

So, what is the verdict on Chapter 3? Is it in the game or are we stretching?

What I will say is that the game is deeper than what people are giving it credit for. Jumping to premature conclusions based on assets hacked out of the game is unfair and sells the game short. Just keep playing

Read more at Metal Gear Solid 5 Chapter 3: “The Game is Deeper”, Official MGS Twitter Says There Is More To See « GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog
But what does that mean?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Means you gonna find out I was right
It's just data miners finding a chapter that was originally planned, but eventually got cut. People find all sorts of things while data mining. This is no different.

Without Kojima, how are we gonna get Chapter 3?

I don't think it's happening breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyway to extract the escaped child soldier without having the children's fulton? I'm 3 levels away from being able to develop and I have nothing left to do. Smh.

Specifically the one in the tower.
Carry them to the chopper one by one

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I finished the game yesterday and now understand by people feel the ending is funny style.
The game is obviously incomplete. It never really goes into what happened with
Eli and the Metal Gear which is covered in the ending that cut and and unfinished also the repeat missions are just filler imo
. In other words fukk Konami.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'm not finished yet, but I don't see how people are saying the game is "unfinished"

Let's be real had it ended after the end of chapter 1 then it would have still had more content than any other action adventure game I can think of. I was legit surprised and happy when it said "to be continued". I feel like I'm already getting more game than i deserved.

Thank you based Kojima :blessed:
The game is great, but once you're done you'll probably understand why.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Peoples main complaint now is that the game was good they didn't want it to end. Sounds like a masterpiece to me. I can't remember the last game I couldn't put down, let alone was dying to have more of.