[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They got me running around in the desert with some injured guy on my shoulders while these advanced killer robots are looking for me and I gotta reach the helicopter. Worse part is they got me surrounded under a bridge with no clearing to either side. :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Rumor is Chapter 3 is named Fox
Parasite Armor and Mist do nor hurt rankings

Gray... Fox?

toys-metal_00395198.jpg

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
SweetFX Test on PC//Image Spoiler, doesn't ruin the story
I think I need to tone down the saturation and sharpness.
If you want MGSV mods google Nexusmodding MGSV
hhPmpIb.jpg

mG22rPs.jpg

hO6rOPl.jpg

dUFTH50.jpg
CDGEhXv.jpg

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I put in some serious campaign time last night and got up to mission 29. Things pick up so much after mission 20. :whew:

What till chapter 2, misson 43 :wow:

Chapter 3?

What? :dwillhuh:

Data miners found a texture in the files that showed evidence that there was supposed to be a Chapter 3. But the title card the data miners found was titled "Peace"

im not sure what Trifegod is talking about :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not finished yet, but I don't see how people are saying the game is "unfinished"

Let's be real had it ended after the end of chapter 1 then it would have still had more content than any other action adventure game I can think of. I was legit surprised and happy when it said "to be continued". I feel like I'm already getting more game than i deserved.

Thank you based Kojima :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm not finished yet, but I don't see how people are saying the game is "unfinished"

Let's be real had it ended after the end of chapter 1 then it would have still had more content than any other action adventure game I can think of. I was legit surprised and happy when it said "to be continued". I feel like I'm already getting more game than i deserved.

Yea chapter one was legit, its just that chapter 2 starts off WAY better (story wise) and just ends abruptly. its kinda like being left with blue balls.

Doesn't really bring the game down for me, just makes me wish that it could have been fleshed out more.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Finish Chapter 2 first. And if you're just a casual player and not really that deep in the lore of MGS then it'll seem complete. I love the game but I know it's not finished. shyt, Hideo knows it's not complete.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I been going slow because Im been working on one of my cars...but last night I did mission 19..

Its so lovely havin Quiet tranq snipe the whole outpost before I even get there....:wow;