[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was holding 2.5 mil last night just off hitting liks and defenses. Story mode LIGHT ON PAYDAYS :camby:
:mjlol: I have nothing to spend my 5 milly on and my rewards menu is full of shyt I don't een need

deployment missions nikkas :ufdup:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
brehs...deploy as your MB staff on main story missions to level them up...especially if you get S ranks.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

Man what the fukk is wrong with the descriptions on these mission Tasks? Episode 14, says 'Extracted a materials container at Kiziba Camp'. I've extracted 3 of them and the task still isn't completed

:snoop:

Why is this shyt not completing for me? Why do I have to youtube this basic stuff when it's clear in the description what has to be done. I swear this is pissing me off beyond belief with this game.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Air strikes for days

:blessed:
Even then I can't spend it fast enough...Im calling Pequod to come through playing Final Countdown and shoot nikkas:dead:

Finna just have him cover me when I go to OKB Zero to pillage :demonic:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Can't you drop noooooks
No actually they're for FOBs I think you can nuke fukkboys if they don't have a yellow heroism score/rating:

There is a separate storyline in the game involving the proliferation or disposal of nukes in the game...cutscenes and all. Apparently if you choose to get rid of all the nukes on the planet you get an ending. I saw it on youtube.

Keep doing and winning the combat deployment missions with the yellow dot next to them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No actually they're for FOBs I think you can nuke fukkboys if they don't have a yellow heroism score/rating:

There is a separate storyline in the game involving the proliferation or disposal of nukes in the game...cutscenes and all. Apparently if you choose to get rid of all the nukes on the planet you get an ending. I saw it on youtube.

Keep doing and winning the combat deployment missions with the yellow dot next to them
I good. Then we never getting the best ending. :blessed: these fukkboys getting nizooked