[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
LMAO 6 attempts on my base and nan one of these nikkas are lasting more than 2 minutes :mjlol:

I went and retaliated and captured this nikkas base dev. platform in 3 minutes :smh:

Stay Out Nikkas (SON)

EDIT: New PF Name right there :ohhh:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Aint nobody tryin to take my shyt.

And nikkas is shook online now and everyones downgrading their base so they dont get robbed. I just run in that bytch and kill everyone if i see they got all these resources but stay understaffed.

fukk YOU :pacspit:
How you have your FOB set up :intradesting:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mowgli feeding the streets with top-shelf knowledge :blessed:
I'll upp one of my Loud infiltration where I took no prisoners and stunned nikkas with lead to the brain.

This infiltration game ain't for the babies.

If a nikkas comes to his base while you're invading and he's camping the core?

KILL EVERYONE. :demonic:

Then kill him. Game over :shaq:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How you have your FOB set up :intradesting:
Packed with elite soldiers with elitr weapons, battle dress and security accessories.. No crates to steal. Just battle. If you want war, stop by my base.

I only invade bases that's bout that action and I will run hot lead through 3 platforms of soldiers. If they die they die :demonic:

My heroism takes crazy damage from all the bodies I catch but I get it back in the end. :shaq:

I wish one of you nikkas would show up on my llist just so I could think of you reading the infiltration log after I ransacked your shyt

Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized

:shaq:

Retaliate on anyone who invade me and destroy their best platform. No prisoners.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Packed with elite soldiers with elitr weapons, battle dress and security accessories.. No crates to steal. Just battle. If you want war, stop by my base.

I only invade bases that's bout that action and I will run hot lead through 3 platforms of soldiers. If they die they die :demonic:

My heroism takes crazy damage from all the bodies I catch but I get it back in the end. :shaq:

I wish one of you nikkas would show up on my llist just so I could think of you reading the infiltration log after I ransacked your shyt

Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized
Neutralized

:shaq:

Retaliate on anyone who invade me and destroy their best platform. No prisoners.

Same here cept I got a couple containers.

Some fukkboy invaded my shyt...got caught...ran and I went after their base dev. and took everything nomnomnom nikka. I wish I could upload videos.

What's your heroism at?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Same here cept I got a couple containers.

Some fukkboy invaded my shyt...got caught...ran and I went after their base dev. and took everything nomnomnom nikka. I wish I could upload videos.

What's your heroism at?
150000k estimate. Mission 22 in single player.

Looking forward to going home So i can see who had the balls to invade my shyt. I probably successfully invaded 15 people last night. Bodies everywhere. Only one retaliated last night and got body bagged. Got like 600k for catching him

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
150000k estimate. Mission 22 in single player.

Looking forward to going home So i can see who had the balls to invade my shyt. I probably successfully invaded 15 people last night. Bodies everywhere.
If you care, you got some ways to go before you start swimming in S ranks. It's the opposite for me...every time I log in I see

FOB 1 Defense Successful
FOB 2 Defense Successful

and so on..I only infiltrate nikkas that fukk with me. Imma max my shyt out and keep everything watch.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you care, you got some ways to go before you start swimming in S ranks. It's the opposite for me...every time I log in I see

FOB 1 Defense Successful
FOB 2 Defense Successful

and so on..I only infiltrate nikkas that fukk with me. Imma max my shyt out and keep everything watch.
I infiltrate nikkas that havery elite stats. This Elite Gaming and I want that competition. I need that action. All these cowards dismantling their bases now though. Straight p*ssy. If you gonna make me go through 3 platformss for 200k you gonna regret that.

What range weapons do you give your soldiers. I have mine on mid range weapons. I never been killed by a rocket soldier. I think them nikkas is useless. Cannon fodder. What range weapon is the nade launcher. I just got some shyt called the Kapanga for my dudes but don't know what range it falls into.