[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I infiltrate nikkas that havery elite stats. This Elite Gaming and I want that competition. I need that action. All these cowards dismantling their bases now though. Straight p*ssy. If you gonna make me go through 3 platformss for 200k you gonna regret that.

What range weapons do you give your soldiers. I have mine on mid range weapons. I never been killed by a rocket soldier. I think them nikkas is useless. Cannon fodder. What range weapon is the nade launcher. I just got some shyt called the Kapanga for my dudes but don't know what range it falls into.
nikkas are scared of the elites but at the same time they don't know how to play this game without all of the perks of single player.

I do mid ranged all grade 5 (the highest class) so they're decked out on the battle dress and all that. Rockets don't fukk you up like a 12.7mm anti-material sniper round does.

I think you're talking about the Kabarga..thats an auto shotty

Nade launchers on average have a slight drop off thats shorter than assault rifles...so I'd say mid-ranged

Even though the brennan basically is a one shot kill rifle (got that bytch suppressed)...and the serval is just as powerful with sem-auto; the AM-MRS-73 NL is nice when you wanna capture everything...I put a fukking stun grenade on the undermount my nikka the game is no longer fair :wow:

Put grenade launchers on the undermount of your snipers brehs...

No really.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: @Mowgli or you can just develop all of the grenade launchers and have the option of running with the auto launchers that shoot either smoke, stun, sleep or frag nades then save up a back weapon for whatever else you want.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: @Mowgli or you can just develop all of the grenade launchers and have the option of running with the auto launchers that shoot either smoke, stun, sleep or frag nades then save up a back weapon for whatever else you want.
:damn:

I need to start messing with the launchers. Forgot you could put smoke and sleeping nades in them

:lolbron:

I used to put smoke nades in them on MGO2. They start coughing and it's 'ping' headshot

:banderas:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

I need to start messing with the launchers. Forgot you could put smoke and sleeping nades in them

:lolbron:

I used to put smoke nades in them on MGO2. They start coughing and it's 'ping' headshot

:banderas:
I've unlocked every weapon in the game :banderas: customizing those grade 5 & 6 weapons :banderas:

destroying helicopters with rifles :banderas:

rapid sniping with the infinity bandanna then swapping to the undermount nade launcher :banderas:

tranq rounds that penetrate body armor and glass :banderas:

so many weapons :banderas:

shyt is piff breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are scared of the elites but at the same time they don't know how to play this game without all of the perks of single player.

I do mid ranged all grade 5 (the highest class) so they're decked out on the battle dress and all that. Rockets don't fukk you up like a 12.7mm anti-material sniper round does.

I think you're talking about the Kabarga..thats an auto shotty

Nade launchers on average have a slight drop off thats shorter than assault rifles...so I'd say mid-ranged

Even though the brennan basically is a one shot kill rifle (got that bytch suppressed)...and the serval is just as powerful with sem-auto; the AM-MRS-73 NL is nice when you wanna capture everything...I put a fukking stun grenade on the undermount my nikka the game is no longer fair :wow:

Put grenade launchers on the undermount of your snipers brehs...

No really.
I carry the stun uzi for my undetected infiltration and 2 lethal weapon when I'm discovered.

I use an lmg I don't know the name of when Im going on murder sprees. My other gun is a nade launcher but it just shoots nades. The lmg is helpful because I get 150 rounds and I can clear a platform with a clip and half. Nades are dangerous for clearing staircases because u end up shooting someone point blank and killing yourself. Lmg just rips everyone to shreds and can easily clear platform stairs.

Tranquing. I'm off that :demonic:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I carry the stun uzi for my undetected infiltration and 2 lethal weapon when I'm discovered.

I use an lmg I don't know the name of when Im going on murder sprees. My other gun is a nade launcher but it just shoots nades. The lmg is helpful because I get 150 rounds and I can clear a platform with a clip and half. Nades are dangerous for clearing staircases because u end up shooting someone point blank and killing yourself. Lmg just rips everyone to shreds and can easily clear platform stairs.
If you're considering the tight stairways then get an auto shotty...matter of fact get an auto shotty with a supressor and thank me later..clear 10 dudes in 10 shots and no one knows you're there

Check to see if you've unlocked the 200 round pouch/drums for your lmgs and put those on.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you're considering the tight stairways then get an auto shotty...matter of fact get an auto shotty with a supressor and thank me later..clear 10 dudes in 10 shots and no one knows you're there

Check to see if you've unlocked the 200 round pouch/drums for your lmgs and put those on.
I like the flexibility of hitting people with a 4x scope in the head that the lmg offers

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I like the flexibility of hitting people with a 4x scope in the head that the lmg offers
you can have both is what I'm saying...the lmg is a back equipped weapon...the shotty is a hip equipped weapon

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you can have both is what I'm saying...the lmg is a back equipped weapon...the shotty is a hip equipped weapon
I oops I seee. But I pull out that made mail her when I'm low on health aand I'm taking mid range fire. shyt is like goddammit shut up doo doo doo doo doo.

I'll give the shotty a try though still

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I oops I seee. But I pull out that made mail her when I'm low on health aand I'm taking mid range fire. shyt is like goddammit shut up doo doo doo doo doo.

I'll give the shotty a try though still
I don't remember but I'll check to see if you can swap out the barrels for an undermount option on the lmg...i doubt it but i'lll check.