[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
fukk that stealth shyt went into a post guns and grenade blazing nobody got time for that shyt then rode the horse sitting sideways past a watch post checkpoint. Boss shyt
Stealth is Boss shyt.
Do it again.
Lol!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Mowgli

grade 6 anti-material silenced pistol
grade 6 kabara (sp) silenced semi-auto shotty
grade 6 brennan silenced
whatever the highest grade of noctocyanin is
some sleep and/or stun nades

never fails and I haven't been discovered yet.

doesn't matter if they're wearing the armored headwear...the brennan by iteself can take down a gunship in three shots...imagine what it'd do to a peon guarding a FOB that's soon to be yours.

These nikkas keep attacking me and failing I do not understand why :dwillhuh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
wtf is this anti material shyt I keep seeing :dwillhuh:
whats it do?
Penetrates armor, helmets and concrete walls.

The more powerful sniper rifles can destroy any vehicle especially at the grade 5-6 range.

Like I mentioned above, the standard silenced pistol at grade 6 can shoot through helmets and those "bullet-proof" kalaclavas (sp) that your MB/FOB staff has

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

The more powerful sniper rifles can destroy any vehicle especially at the grade 5-6 range.

Like I mentioned above, the standard silenced pistol at grade 6 can shoot through helmets and those "bullet-proof" kalaclavas (sp) that your MB/FOB staff has

holy shyt how do I get that?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt how do I get that?
They're regular weapons...you just need high units/teams, blueprints, a shytload of GMP and resources to develop them...check the weapon type you wanna look at in your development menu and go all the way to the right (and scroll down too) to see the development requirements for the grade 5 & 6 weapons

Here's a link to each category and a listing of the development requirements...I'm sure there's others online as well.

Main Weapons - Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Wiki Guide - IGN

EDIT: shooting down those wooden guard towers with one shot anywhere on the structure with the silenced brennan :banderas:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley

I just go into every mission with a tank and quiet as my buddy.

With this setup you are invincible.