[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dangerous Motherbase Work Ethic :win:
hQafKdP.jpg

Ydj00Dt.jpg

Damn lighting is so much more alive on PC.

High(Console versions)
p5JgJUy.jpg

Extra High(PC version)
ZlzhM4R.jpg

The bridge is practically dark :mjlol:. It's like nikkas ain't pay PSE&G on consoles :mjlol:.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
100% agree. I can see why people are critiquing chapter 2 so much. At this point I just want main missions and to beat the game. I'm hoping that after I beat 42 I can skip the other repeated missions. If not....I'm not gonna be happy
If you play the retaking the platform mission it progresses the story. I wish I wouldn't have waited till episode 41 to figure that out.

I killed quiet early so i think 43 is the last ill be able to do. Its okay though i peeped the true ending on youtube.

Disappointing game from my favorite franchise of all time. It started dope in the hospital. Then was meh til thr african kids in mission 20. And then it was 10 straight extraction missions and a dope "finish" in ep 30 and 31

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dead: at the level 46 ending :wtf:

Gonna up my bond with quiet and try for the level 45 "true" ending tomorrow.

Witcher 3 is still GOTY :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead: at the level 46 ending :wtf:

Gonna up my bond with quiet and try for the level 45 "true" ending tomorrow.

Witcher 3 is still GOTY :manny:
MGS is combat of the year. Nothing is touching this. Definately not that garbage witcher combat. Game is carried by cutscenes which is the only reason to play witcher, so you can see a cut scene.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
MGS is combat of the year. Nothing is touching this. Definately not that garbage witcher combat. Game is carried by cutscenes which is the only reason to play witcher, so you can see a cut scene.
I really like good stories in my games. Witcher 3 had a much better story. I agree with you about the combat though, but it was manageable for me in W3. Mgsv has better combat, but Witcher 3 has a better story, and that makes it win out for me

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just watched mission 51 online. Man, they should have kept that in the game. What were they thinking, leaving that out? :wtf:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fallout 4 might fukk up the ecosystem with it's combat and story tho :patrice:
Fallout combat can't touch this. But the story and rag doll physics will be rewarding.

Some people need a more casual story driven experience.
Fallout in terms of game play takes no real skill and the combat is very average