[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone can get got. If your rival enters combat mode, even if he successfully steals your shyt you can get back at him. But if he gets your shyt without entering combat mode then you just gotta take the L and adjust your security layout.
i Thought you could fulton out of a situation. I put the fulton on a crate and tried to dip but i got no triangle.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i Thought you could fulton out of a situation. I put the fulton on a crate and tried to dip but i got no triangle.
That's odd. You should be able to. I do it all the time. Did you try to do it in A FOB infiltration? Maybe it's restricted there. I'm absolutely positive that you can do it elsewhere.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
How can I not do FOB? I don't care about that shyt at all, but they forced me to make a base :smh:

I don't wanna lose staff :mjcry:
You still can lose staff in offline mode. When you get online the game will update you on any successful or unsuccessful infiltration attempts on your base(s).
It was in an FOB
thats probably why.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I use d horse on missions I need to stop vehicles. You can leave him in the road or just have him shyt in the road.

I've yet to use d walker, can he scan the area for enemies? :ohhh:
Yes he can. You need an upgrade/development tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You still can lose staff in offline mode. When you get online the game will update you on any successful or unsuccessful infiltration attempts on your base(s).
thats probably why.
Does the player know youre on his base as soon as you log in or is it triggered by messing ith his staff?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Lmao um. It is :heh:

I think everyone safely assumed who Eli is based on the trailers that came out two years ago :mjlol:

"A youth who curses his fate", I mean c'mon... :heh:

just saying with that swerve he tried to pull in the tapes with the dna test being 0% match. I wonder how liquid knows bug boss is his dad tho :ohhh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
just saying with that swerve he tried to pull in the tapes with the dna test being 0% match. I wonder how liquid knows bug boss is his dad tho :ohhh:
Did you beat the game after chapter 2?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Does the player know youre on his base as soon as you log in or is it triggered by messing ith his staff?
Regardless as to whether or not you are successful the owner of the base you infiltrate will know it was you who did it. They can only retaliate if you enter combat mode while infiltrating their base; if you infiltrate their babies but never enter combat mode then they will just have to take the L while knowing it was you after the fact.

If they are online and playing TPP while you infiltrate their base they will only be notified that your infiltrating it if you enter into combat mode, otherwise they will only be notified after you successfully steal their shyt and you're long gone.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh. Hopefully all the soldiers I Fulton out go to MB and not FOB (is there a way to do that?). I'm just not gonna upgrade my FOB and hope nobody tries to infiltrate me. :sadcam:
I honestly don't know how the allotment of soldiers between mother base and your online bases works, but I do know that it mostly involves your security team. So watch where you put them.

If you start expanding the FOB into other platforms then you may want to consider monitoring your staff and other units/teams