[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
FOB is damn near impossible now. Everyone has fully developed bases with 4 platforms, 60 guards on each platform, 30 drones, 30 cameras, and everybody is decked out in full juggernaut outfits :damn:

How you sposed to infiltrate a base with 100 of these nikkas walking around? :why:
juggernaut-bomb-suit-MW3.jpg

batsu

Rookie
Daps
I guess I'm the only person that wasn't pissed with the ending.
The fact that there's a mission after the "final ending" that was taken out gets me even more pissed. Here's the video with the cut scene only 30% complete Mission 51 "Kingdom Of The Flies"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got to mission 30 tonight. I take it back, this game isn't repetitive; it's the shyt :wow:

fukk side ops though. Those bore me :camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It happened brehs:francis:

Some fukkboys tried to infiltrate me when I disconnected and was not playing. They failed both attempts. I came bike and successfully infiltrated the core of one of them. I can't seem to find the other one's FOB though.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
FOB is damn near impossible now. Everyone has fully developed bases with 4 platforms, 60 guards on each platform, 30 drones, 30 cameras, and everybody is decked out in full juggernaut outfits :damn:

How you sposed to infiltrate a base with 100 of these nikkas walking around? :why:
Exactly how I have my shyt. Stay out nikka

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Sucks cause I been focusing on single player before I dive in, I want to 100% and get my single player shyt to level 50 get all single player trophies etc. first.

Then I log in and see I been got :mjcry:

Idk how I'll ever catch up :mjpats:

I don't even know how to equip different armor on my dudes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got to mission 30 tonight. I take it back, this game isn't repetitive; it's the shyt :wow:

fukk side ops though. Those bore me :camby:
Side ops are fun how you do them. I usually sneak around with music playing and go in full Rambo at times. I love the shooting mechanics in this so it's pretty fun to shoot some of these dudes up. Other than that I can see how doing them back to back like Drake can get tiring.