[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game is absolutely beautiful.
However...

This slow down/freeze shyt that forces control out of your hands and has Snake move forward or the camera turn in circles until the system calms down is killing it for me...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was doing a lot of side ops to up my base. I'm on mission 22 I think. I'm gonna quit with the side ops for now. That was what made me bored before too.

I haven't even used quiet or d walker yet
Lol Mission 22?? Lol man you got a LONG way to go. I just finished Mission 31. LONG way to go.
Hopefully what I saw is representative of what's coming because it looked VERY interesting.

Yo, I'm this far in the game just finished chapter 1 and I STILL don't see no weapon customization like y'all talking about smh. I seen a legendary gunsmith staff join me during the last mission or so(I also got a mean legendary squad that came on board :win:.)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yea, I seen the match because I made those gifs :laugh:. I actually agree with you on the CQC. At the very least, they need to make it to where you need to rank up to be able to access those slams and CQC moves - some of those moves should also be tied to the infiltrator class. They also need to tone down the running by punishing players for constantly hitting the sprint button. Make them get fatigued. Thus making users who abused the sprint button more susceptible to head shots, which is what MGO has always been about.

I know they're going to make tweaks to the online just like they did MGO2 (I remember when you could buy a fukkin' rocket launcher on that game for only 10,000 Drebin points before it was upped to 25,000 :laugh:). Right now, I can tell I'm gonna have complaints with the pacing as new people to the series are gonna try to play the shyt like COD, or any of the other generic shooters that they've played before.

I'm just happy that I FINALLY got to see footage and that I can look at the multiplayer & instantly recognize some of the core gameplay elements, which makes MGO stand out from the rest.
Tone down the damage also, I seen dude get dropped from 3 pistol rounds :skip:
Just noticed people getting lagged grabbed already:dead:
That level system in MGO2 was GOAT :wow:
Overall MGO3 looking like fun :smugfavre:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol Mission 22?? Lol man you got a LONG way to go. I just finished Mission 31. LONG way to go.
Hopefully what I saw is representative of what's coming because it looked VERY interesting.

Yo, I'm this far in the game just finished chapter 1 and I STILL don't see no weapon customization like y'all talking about smh. I seen a legendary gunsmith staff join me during the last mission or so(I also got a mean legendary squad that came on board :win:.)
I know, it's almost overwhelming :sadcam:

61 hours in and I'm not even halfway done :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This game is absolutely beautiful.
However...

This slow down/freeze shyt that forces control out of your hands and has Snake move forward or the camera turn in circles until the system calms down is killing it for me...
You can turn reflex off if you want I believe