[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I feel like skull face is supposed to be big boss after he gets burned by solid snake during the events of mg2. Not that he his necessarily him per say, but what the future holds for big boss.
Solid snake is the same age as Eli in this game. Its virtually impossible for him to be Big Boss. The Boss that Solid Snake burnt was Venom Snake...aka the medic....aka the Phantom......this is revealed by listening to the mgsv storyline and what Big Boss says at the end of MGS4
I'm 85 percent sure on this.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I think that was payback for something, Im not sure. Heres the full match. Gifs happen around 35:55

Still don't like everybody one hit ko with cqc:francis:

Yea, I seen the match because I made those gifs :laugh:. I actually agree with you on the CQC. At the very least, they need to make it to where you need to rank up to be able to access those slams and CQC moves - some of those moves should also be tied to the infiltrator class. They also need to tone down the running by punishing players for constantly hitting the sprint button. Make them get fatigued. Thus making users who abused the sprint button more susceptible to head shots, which is what MGO has always been about.

I know they're going to make tweaks to the online just like they did MGO2 (I remember when you could buy a fukkin' rocket launcher on that game for only 10,000 Drebin points before it was upped to 25,000 :laugh:). Right now, I can tell I'm gonna have complaints with the pacing as new people to the series are gonna try to play the shyt like COD, or any of the other generic shooters that they've played before.

I'm just happy that I FINALLY got to see footage and that I can look at the multiplayer & instantly recognize some of the core gameplay elements, which makes MGO stand out from the rest.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
don't click unless you beat the game!!!!!!!

you've been warned!!!

vd4nlj6yufxrycp7r3bw.jpg
People would be less mad if the ending was like this.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
don't click unless you beat the game!!!!!!!

you've been warned!!!

vd4nlj6yufxrycp7r3bw.jpg

This would be a possible future game ending rather than the ending to MGSV. Like I said before, Kojima needed more time to either make a new MGS or to give us DLC so he can go back over the events of MG1/2

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Random but the codetalker mission...evade the skulls...dont fight em...save code talker and then wait for the surprise :mjpls:
I did that on the Extreme Version of the mission... I was like :dwillhuh: after I got Codetalker and had to sneak out of there

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This would be a possible future game ending rather than the ending to MGSV. Like I said before, Kojima needed more time to either make a new MGS or to give us DLC so he can go back over the events of MG1/2

the ended we got might have worked if kojima was given more time to include things that ended up getting the chopping block but he wasn't. what we got was an lackluster ending that felt tacked on because of time constraints. the twist itself wasn't bad because the clues were there, but the way the twist was revealed was horrible though. it was anti-climatic and had no real closure, which was needed especially if this was supposed to be the last metal gear solid game. i really loved the game....in fact the gameplay in this is what open world sand box games should strive for, but with that said i'm a little disappointed with the games narrative. the story itself is fine but i feel like the kojima/konami fukkery may have hurt this game from being fully realized into what it kojima imagined it to be.

batsu

Rookie
Daps
What kind of fukking ending is that. I haven't been this disappointed and pissed off at a game in a while. To be honest I haven't been into gaming for a while now. Only a few games like MGS will bring me back into it but the way this shyt ended got me hot.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What kind of fukking ending is that. I haven't been this disappointed and pissed off at a game in a while. To be honest I haven't been into gaming for a while now. Only a few games like MGS will bring me back into it but the way this shyt ended got me hot.
I guess I'm the only person that wasn't pissed with the ending.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn't hate the ending either but it needed to be elaborated on with something that went over the MG1/2 era, is all I'm saying.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but they can still invade in offline mode if they have a wormhole on you. That wormhole has a time period though.

I'm still learning Fob...i just know craft everything with green font
Craft all levels of fob sections because it means more guards and further objective
If u lock all your good soldiers ur just making it easier for people to invade
U gotta sacrifice ya peoples breh
I have my wifey locked and I lvl her up by doin missions
She will NVR step foot in fob though :camsad:
So u can lvl up soldiers for fob by having them do deployments and u using the character I believe
I try to have spawn area with nikkas n shotguns
Mid area mid range
Last platform snipers

Or all non lethal if I'm In game so I can kill em

Nukes are used to protect u from casuals coming to invade..only high rank can invade I u have a nuke

nikkas can steal ya nuke tho
Honestly I dont like fob but it seems we gotta do it...I can't fly go on defense cuz these fukks on PC have no respect

So far they only killed captures my low ranks but lil do they kno I bout to make 4 ffukin nukes

I ain't playin no more games wit these nikkas lol
Wormholes huh::francis:
Hopefully my high heroism stops that.
I only log on to quickly buy a FOB then I go back offline and level it up/ get more staff and so on.

Plus this shyt just got released on the 360 and I don't see many people online. Plus their stats are :flabbynsick:

I want it so that when I do decide to infiltrate I have everything figured out in addition to all S rank staff and all of the equipment unlocked.

I have about 150 S ranks or higher and only a very small handful of shyt to develop :ld:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
breh how did you get to mission 46?

Finish the main missions except for the repeat ones

Do all the important side ops and trigger Hueys and Elis final scene

Listen to all the story tapes(the ones highlighted yellow)

And you have to upgrade your motherbase but nobody knows how much you have to:manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
breh how did you get to mission 46?

I listened to all yellow tapes and just do side ops (go to ACC between each one) and every time a MB scene/new mission triggers it'll automatically send you to mother base or miller will tell you a new mission unlocked. Trust me on that