[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@TrifeGod online mode just became available for me on the Xbox 360. Can you give me a quick rundown on how that shyt works? Nukes? FOBs? Protecting MB and your soilders?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn I been re-playing Snake Eater on my Vita and Dont CLICK UNLESS YOU BEAT PHANTOM PAIN
It does suck that we ain't big boss :mjcry:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
got them nukes on deck. don't even need them, i just made them just to flex my nutz :youngsabo:

just saw 46 and i'm not even mad about that. i'm mad that there could have been potentially more to this game but it was cut due to the shenanigans going on at konami. that chapter on the collector's disc is dlc with some new side ops and missions that's if the recent fukkery at konami doesn't effect it :jbhmm:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It feels so damn anti-climactic to start chapter 2 after the way chapter 1 finished. It really felt like you were beating the game.

And then others redoing the same missions with no weapons and shyt. What the hell.

Id love to see if 30 for 30 documentary behind the fukkery of making this game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It feels so damn anti-climactic to start chapter 2 after the way chapter 1 finished. It really felt like you were beating the game.

And then others redoing the same missions with no weapons and shyt. What the hell.

Id love to see if 30 for 30 documentary behind the fukkery of making this game
Stop playing after chapter 1 and live in a dream.

Then go play dust An Elysian Tail instead.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man one thing I noticed about this game so far is how you'll be doing one mission and you're thinking you've seen the entire map because of how big the area is and then you go on to the next and see somewhere that you just don't seem to understand how it was there. Like i'm on Mission 28 and it feels like :dwillhuh: this place is much more varied than I thought. Like do people come across some of these locales on side ops before even heading into main missions?

Oh and this mission man :beli:. fukking enemies had me tight kept dying and shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: When I first unlocked the tranq. sniper for Quiet, I thought it was the one that had a suppressor on it. I'm walking through the jungles of Angola like :smugfavre: I'm about to have these nikka schleep. I aim at someone, tell quiet to fire and I hear a loud ass POW!!!

I'm like :huhldup:. "CONTAHHK!! CONTAHKK!!" "

Ended up running like several miles away cuz all I had on me was a water gun and a stun grenade :snoop:.
Quiet is a dumb ass bytch. She simp nikkas to much. Im in the field and some dude comin round a corner. Im gettin ready to KO this nikka and quiet gonna shoot him because he was alerted to my presence before he got KO'd. Well thanks, you just alerted the entire base to my presence. Goofy ass bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Quiet is a dumb ass bytch. She simp nikkas to much. Im in the field and some dude comin round a corner. Im gettin ready to KO this nikka and quiet gonna shoot him because he was alerted to my presence before he got KO'd. Well thanks, you just alerted the entire base to my presence. Goofy ass bytch.
That's on you though. She's obligated to save your ass for your fukk up. :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is D-dog hard headed for anyone else?
He never stays when I tell him to. Well, he does, but only for about ten seconds.
Afterwards, he comes running after me.
Is it tied to bond? I remember him ignoring Ocelot's command to stay as a puppy, so maybe he's just an a$$hole.

:beli:

tumblr_lfpiz20Ld51qc2kz1.gif

Anybody?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Man mission 28 was a bytch.
yep...

the first group of snipers fuct up Quiet, so she had to leave. but I really could have used her on the second part at the mansion. I kept trying to make a run for it with Code Talker on my back, but he would get shot up, and fission mailed. finally made it out though :whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it doesn't count as an alert if they don't actually see you. if she shoots someone, they just start looking for the sniper. shyt works as a good distraction sometimes