[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Rumor
It does not work if you replay the mission (Needs testing)
8FN3LID.png

If you bring the water pistol on Quiet's last mission, put down her body before running away and spray her a few times she gets rehydrated and both of you escape unscathed / she remains a buddy. The snake bite never happens.
I hope it's true
:ohhh:
If not
:francis:
Don't neg me
:dame:

it doesn't work

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That threw me off as well, but when you get to them, you're so much further along weapon/gear wise that they're not too bad.

Well that Skulls Mission at the Airport is, but the others are straight.

I don't remember the exact number of rehashed missions to be honest, but some of the Side Ops are basically Main Missions that you have to do to get more of the story out of the game. It's weird how they went about that to me.
Hangar roof, last sniper rifle with armor penetration, sawd off shotgun and grenades...

Snipe them in the head when they try to launch those boulders at you for massive damage...You should have at least two down when you run out of sniper ammo, spam grenades at the other two and then run down and take them out with the shotgun...or just call in an ammo drop and snipe them...its your call...

I completed it this way in 15 minutes...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Peace walker was mad underrated man :francis: I went into that game with low expectations and was blown away. Ended up being my favorite behind mgs3 and mgs1.

Yeah breh my guns tiger stripe pink with custom barrels n shyt :wow:

Hop out the helicopter looking like Cam in that I really mean it video :wow:
:laff:

Got the pink fur on d-dog :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Wow friends. I made sure I saved friend. Now I have a powerful tranquilized sniper rifle. SILENCED....
Friend I just got the raiden suit. Also Konami released the patch to make online mode available on the larry 360 so imma be starting out with a ton of resources. Can't wait for the hidden ending and to create more FOBs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow friends. I made sure I saved friend. Now I have a powerful tranquilized sniper rifle. SILENCED....
:mjlol: When I first unlocked the tranq. sniper for Quiet, I thought it was the one that had a suppressor on it. I'm walking through the jungles of Angola like :smugfavre: I'm about to have these nikka schleep. I aim at someone, tell quiet to fire and I hear a loud ass POW!!!

I'm like :huhldup:. "CONTAHHK!! CONTAHKK!!" "

Ended up running like several miles away cuz all I had on me was a water gun and a stun grenade :snoop:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hangar roof, last sniper rifle with armor penetration, sawd off shotgun and grenades...

Snipe them in the head when they try to launch those boulders at you for massive damage...You should have at least two down when you run out of sniper ammo, spam grenades at the other two and then run down and take them out with the shotgun...or just call in an ammo drop and snipe them...its your call...

Yea, I beat it but it took me way longer than 15 minutes.

I used the sawed off and LMG, but I'll def check out a high powered sniper on them next time. Ain't trying to be on it like I was last time

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Once you get your weapons up to 4 through 6 star it'll take 5 minutes. I got the LMGs maxed out and they peel through those things like nothing. shyt even the ARs do the trick. I might try the semi auto snipers tonight.

It's also a great mission to farm for MB staff

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yea, I beat it but it took me way longer than 15 minutes.

I used the sawed off and LMG, but I'll def check out a high powered sniper on them next time. Ain't trying to be on it like I was last time
I extracted them 8 times...

All S ranked...

trying to get that infinity bandana...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I extracted them 8 times...

All S ranked...

trying to get that infinity bandana...
I got the Bandana already, but can't even use it since I'm going through my S Rank run now.

I got an A on that mission so I have to do it again. But I'm a fukk them dudes up next time