[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
W3 revolutionized the side quest game. It was collect these x amount of feathers, get this trophy, this power up or this costume.

W3 is investigate this werewolf, and the death of a woman. oh the woman happened to be the werewolf's lover, oh the woman's sister lured the werewolf's lover out to his lair after he turned. You'd figure Kojima would have that ability, oh well.
You're in the middle of a fukking warzone. What stories you think gonna go down? Snake finds a child writing a thesis on world hunger and that child turns out to be a son of one of the philosophers legacy members?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You're in the middle of a fukking warzone. What stories you think gonna go do wn? Snake finds a child writing a thesis on world hunger and that child turns out to be a son of one of the philosophers legacy members?

Easily side quests could've been expanded with the individuals you fulton to Mother Base. They get fultoned, I'm assuming indoctrinated by Ocelot and they salute you and ask you to beat them up. There's zero interaction with them otherwise. There's so many opportunities missed during the quarantine story line. Was anybody demonstrating flu like symptoms on Mother Base (not the quarantine area) during the epidemic? I doubt it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Easily side quests could've been expanded with the individuals you fulton to Mother Base. They get fultoned, I'm assuming indoctrinated by Ocelot and they salute you and ask you to beat them up. There's zero interaction with them otherwise. There's so many opportunities missed during the quarantine story line. Was anybody demonstrating flu like symptoms on Mother Base (not the quarantine area) during the epidemic? I doubt it.
I mean, I'm going to give them a break.

No other action game has the amount of content that this game has without the gameplay taking a hit.

I haven't even touched the FOB stuff, MGO isn't even out yet and I've got like 120+ hours into the game.

Seems like yal are starting to venture off into criticisms for a game that others in the same genre don't get now

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

No other action game has the amount of content that this game has without the gameplay taking a hit.

I haven't even touched the FOB stuff, MGO isn't even out yet and I've got like 120+ hours into the game.

Seems like yal are starting to venture off into criticisms for a game that others in the same genre don't get now
:what: is the game above criticism?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: is the game above criticism?
No.

I'm saying, I don't put MGS5 in the same category as The Witcher... or Fallout... so I don't knock MGS5 for not executing some of the elements found in those games just as well.

How does MGS5 compare to stuff like Batman, AC etc? Maybe GTA5?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Rumor has it he was onl 66 percent complete with the game when they told that nikka to wrap it up. :mjcry: