[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Daps
Now that the ending has settled in...
i now regret beating the story. shyt doesn't feel the same now brehs now that I know who I am. Like I'm doing all this shyt for nothing. We should've been BB not a fake one. Idk, I just feel less inclined to play now :francis:
This is EXACTLY how I felt after the ending... All of the events in the game feel weightless

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Now that the ending has settled in...
i now regret beating the story. shyt doesn't feel the same now brehs now that I know who I am. Like I'm doing all this shyt for nothing. We should've been BB not a fake one. Idk, I just feel less inclined to play now :francis:
Notice how you get to use your custom character now :mjcry:. I just switched from Snake to my own created face, I guess I'm Big Boss now. Mother Base soldiers still saluting talking about. "Whoever you are, I'm with you all the way Boss.:myman:

I'm like:dahell:. nikka, I'm an imposter I don't deserve your respect.:damn:

I feel like they put that there to cheer you up and encourage folk to keep playing, build their Mother Base and wait for Metal Gear Online.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Quiet on the left flank, me on the right.

Tranq snipers equipped, we running ANGOLA. :noah:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's going to take longer than expected to get S Ranks for everything.

:francis:

Just remember how long some of these missions are.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Please tell me if Mission 18 is the worst fukking mission in this game.. I can't be the only one who feels this way
fukking kids won't stay put :damn:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Please tell me if Mission 18 is the worst fukking mission in this game.. I can't be the only one who feels this way
fukking kids won't stay put :damn:
those kids actually glitched out and i had to restart a checkpoint to get them back on track. it's so poorly thought out that i had a chopper land in the base because i destroyed the radar but it still forced me to travel with the kids to a new LZ. i was able to put the injured kid on the first chopper, but had to walk the rest of the way with the other kids.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
those kids actually glitched out and i had to restart a checkpoint to get them back on track. it's so poorly thought out that i had a chopper land in the base because i destroyed the radar but it still forced me to travel with the kids to a new LZ. i was able to put the injured kid on the first chopper, but had to walk the rest of the way with the other kids.
Totally forget about the injured kid, had to go back and get them when Kaz said there were five. But loading them in the chopper with Snake Eater in the background made me feel like a hero. :mjcry:

ridge

Daps
Witcher 3 is no less repetitive than MGS5 but I find mgs feeling repetitive unlike witcher

Anyone else?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Witcher 3 is no less repetitive than MGS5 but I find mgs feeling repetitive unlike witcher

Anyone else?
all the side quests in The Witcher 3 were interesting and unique. a lot of them seemed like simple fetch-quests at first, but then there would be a twist

MGSV has a bunch of side quests that literally have the same title

I like both games, but I can see how someone can feel like they're doing the same thing over and over in MGSV

Daps
Reppin
Canada
all the side quests in The Witcher 3 were interesting and unique. a lot of them seemed like simple fetch-quests at first, but then there would be a twist

MGSV has a bunch of side quests that literally have the same title

I like both games, but I can see how someone can feel like they're doing the same thing over and over in MGSV
W3 revolutionized the side quest game. It was collect these x amount of feathers, get this trophy, this power up or this costume.

W3 is investigate this werewolf, and the death of a woman. oh the woman happened to be the werewolf's lover, oh the woman's sister lured the werewolf's lover out to his lair after he turned. You'd figure Kojima would have that ability, oh well.