[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Rain

πŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now that the ending has settled in...
i now regret beating the story. shyt doesn't feel the same now brehs now that I know who I am. Like I'm doing all this shyt for nothing. We should've been BB not a fake one. Idk, I just feel less inclined to play now :francis:
Exactly what I said. Not sure why Kojima picked such a shytty ending. Talking about "I hope people like it". fukk outta here. Should've known it was gonna be some bullshyt after I read that :martin:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly what I said. Not sure why Kojima picked such a shytty ending. Talking about "I hope people like it". fukk outta here. Should've known it was gonna be some bullshyt after I read that :martin:
:aicmon:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
man, I thought the dudes on gaf were just being over sensitive, hyperbolic fanboys. I haven't beat it yet (on mission 25) but seeing the same sentiment on here has me worried.

But then again, I liked MGS4 story so :patrice:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'd say don't play mission 46 unless you want to or have to. I would get as much fun/experience out of the game before you do so. It ruins the fun of playing IMO so its best that you don't know :Manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'd say don't play mission 46 unless you want to or have to. I would get as much fun/experience out of the game before you do so. It ruins the fun of playing IMO so its best that you don't know :Manny:
I hope this isn't some Mario 2 ending type stuff