[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rumor
It does not work if you replay the mission (Needs testing)
8FN3LID.png

If you bring the water pistol on Quiet's last mission, put down her body before running away and spray her a few times she gets rehydrated and both of you escape unscathed / she remains a buddy. The snake bite never happens.
I hope it's true
:ohhh:
If not
:francis:
Don't neg me
:dame:

She cute. I'd smash.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh just stop. We starting off on even levels in this game which means by default i have more skill. You will get dusted. All that past experience means nothing now. This isnt mg4
Experience is everything which is why I'm able to do what I do in BF

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I forgot to take a pic but someone tell me why I saw Code at one of the highest peaks on motherbase just lookin at te damn sea :mjlol:
how the hell did he get up there:mjlol:
whenever you leave MB on Heli look around as much as you can...you can spot him in random areas

Daps
Finished it 1 week ago....
so it turns out you're some random medic in pw....everyone deduced from the trailers that the game was going to be about big boss going "nuclear". What a shytty inconclusive ending.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Finished it 1 week ago....
so it turns out you're some random medic in pw....everyone deduced from the trailers that the game was going to be about big boss going "nuclear". What a shytty inconclusive ending.

Yeah they should've had us play as the real BB, going on missions recruiting cats for Outer Heaven then include the other BB

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Left my system on overnight, the legendary and elite soldiers in the brig joined and I leveled up :blessed:

Woke up early to take a piss, saw that I can now make it and the last upgrade for the battle dress :blessed:

Before I left for work they were crafted :blessed:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to take a pic but someone tell me why I saw Code at one of the highest peaks on motherbase just lookin at te damn sea :mjlol:
how the hell did he get up there:mjlol:
whenever you leave MB on Heli look around as much as you can...you can spot him in random areas
Did you get that cutscene where if you're returning to MB he's in the wheelchair talking to the parasites about watching Miller and some random shyt? What's that about?

I know about Miller siphoning MB funds to start his burger business so it could be that. :ld:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Now that the ending has settled in...
i now regret beating the story. shyt doesn't feel the same now brehs now that I know who I am. Like I'm doing all this shyt for nothing. We should've been BB not a fake one. Idk, I just feel less inclined to play now :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the game is great. but multiplayer won't be out until next month. and I'm not even sure what the multiplayer will be like
They've kept it under wraps, but coming from MGO 1 & 2... I know it's going to throw a lot of people off.

Will kind of be crazy cause of the speed of the sprinting on this joint. If it's like the old games, 1 shot to the head = kill :banderas: