[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
brehs i got the parasite suit but how do i use it?
In the 'Commence Mission' Screen you have to go to Character Select and you can pick your suits from there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah what happen?? Mission 22 started right after Mission 21 just started and I died and shyt. nikkas took my shyt man. :beli:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, so I just got d-walker, d-dog and quiet can do missions with me. of the three, I prefer d-dog the best. he can find EVERYTHING and mark it on the map.

quiet is dope, but as until I can develop a tranquilizer sniper, I'm not using her anymore cuz she kills EVERYONE on sight. and then disappears at times.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
send up everybody early on :demonic:

I still fulton out everybody I tranq. Gotta up mother base. Those A+ soldiers always get it...

I have changed my secondary weapon from tranquilzer with suppressor to the submachine non-lethal stun riot SMG. that shyt holds 240 rounds, and it has a suppressor. plus it has a scope, so you can more easily get headshots from further than u can with a pistol.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
That ending got me like.
ohhh.png

MidniteJay

็„กๆ•ต
Supporter
Daps
man, so I just got d-walker, d-dog and quiet can do missions with me. of the three, I prefer d-dog the best. he can find EVERYTHING and mark it on the map.

quiet is dope, but as until I can develop a tranquilizer sniper, I'm not using her anymore cuz she kills EVERYONE on sight. and then disappears at times.

I agree. Also it's better to develop the tranq sniper rifle for yourself. When the enemy AI gets smart enough to wear helmets, Quiet isn't smart enough to aim for the face. :martin:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|โˆž||โˆž||โˆž||โˆž|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I'm on 21 :lupe:
It'll automatically put you in mission 22 when you start it. If you die you lose morale and top tier men. shyt's bullshyt.

You can actually play it again, but you still lose the men from the first time