[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What the hell did I just play :dwillhuh:
If you mean the Truth mission
The medic from the helicopter in GZ is the Phantom Snake aka Venom Snake in TPP. In GZ, Hideo wanted the player to actually be in the game. So that transfered over to TPP. You are the Phantom that will take Big Boss's role so he can furfill his true Destiny. From the ending, you are ok with this. The real Big Boss was the guy with the bandages around his head.

Go back and read the spoiler I wanted you to read before.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If you mean the Truth mission
The medic from the helicopter in GZ is the Phantom Snake aka Venom Snake in TPP. In GZ, Hideo wanted the player to actually be in the game. So that transfered over to TPP. You are the Phantom that will take Big Boss's role so he can furfill his true Destiny. From the ending, you are ok with this. The real Big Boss was the guy with the bandages around his head.

Go back and read the spoiler I wanted you to read before.
To me this was pretty obvious from the beginning. I was like why'd they have me create a face? why they talking plastic surgery to hide my face but I still look like Big Boss? Then finally I was like why is the bandaged guy voiced by Kiefer Sutherland? :dwillhuh: After that there are tons of hints and I eventually accidentally read a spoiler that confirmed my beliefs. But it's pretty easy to hear that the bandaged guy has Kiefer Sutherlands voice.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Reminder: There are 3 types of Parasites in the game.

1. Mist Parasites - Low to 0 armor
2. Armor x Earth Bending Parasites - High Armor High Health
3. Camouflage Parasites - Medium Armor - Low Health

All 3 can be extracted.

You can also one shot the Mist Parasites.

Easiest way to extract Parasites is by extracting them as soon as you kill them. Have your Fulton upgraded for a higher percentage of extracting (Fog decreases changes.)

Might go for S Rank all main missions today :francis:
I need some liquor for this:francis:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
to me this was pretty obvious from the beginning. I was like why'd they have me create a face? why they talking plastic surgery to hide my face but I still look like Big Boss? Then finally I was like why is the bandaged guy voiced by Kiefer Sutherland? :dwillhuh: After that there are tons of hints and I eventually accidentally read a spoiler that confirmed by beliefs. But it's pretty easy to hear that the bandaged guy has Kiefer Sutherlands voice.
Yeah I figured all of this out but I'm still :dwillhuh: right now

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah I figured all of this out but I'm still :dwillhuh: right now

It's a weird ending because of Retconning. There are a few questions that stll aren't answered yet. Mostly dealing with Solid Snake (Kid), Solidus more than likely wasn't created yet (How old was he and when/where was he training child soldiers. He trained Raiden. Quiet's storyline should be deeper. Why no Grey Fox since he is a major figure in Metal Gear (Nintendo) etc

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the only one that couldn't stand listening to Code Talker right?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
send up everybody early on :demonic:

I still fulton out everybody I tranq. Gotta up mother base. Those A+ soldiers always get it...

I got all my teams filled and like 40 cats on the waiting list...... been taking my time with this game accidentally stumbled on Mission 12.... I just been trynna get my squad up before I cut through this game