[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yo I can't fukking unlock side ops 150 :beli:

Bond with Quiet is maxed
Not using butterfly emblem

For some reason can't trigger the cutscene with exiling Emmerich. I've listened to the yellow cassette tapes and completed all the other main missions up to 43.

The fukk I gotta do :why:
1. Expand your base 2. Listen to all tapes with a yellow dot 3. Complete all yellow dot side missions 4. You do not need to do any Extreme missions to finish the game or to unlock that mission and the other mission "Truth" with any ending. If you want the 2 secret skins, you need to S Rank all missions including Extreme

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. Expand your base 2. Listen to all tapes with a yellow dot 3. Complete all yellow dot side missions 4. You do not need to do any Extreme missions to finish the game with any ending. If you want the 2 secret skins, you need to S Rank all missions including Extreme
All tapes have been listened to and all important side ops are done. My base isn't maxed out but it's pretty damn big and I read you didn't have to max it out to the fullest to get it. I literally just got done listening to the last tapes about Huey being a traitor and that he was gonna be put on trial. I figured I'd be seeing a cutscene when I got back to motherbase but nothing :beli:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The way this game scales modifiers with your playstyle to increase difficulty.:whoo:

More lights on cause I invade at night, gas masks cause I use smoke grenades, helmets cause I lay mad head shots on em, vests from blastin em, mines laid in my predominate sneaking paths. :wow: I'm sure theres more too.
if you have your staff do the sabotage missions then you can specifically have them target certain types of equipment to prevent the enemy from being able to use

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: That's gotta be a photoshop. I've seen the name before but it was for a white dude. I remember thinking the coli would have blown up if it was a black dude :deadrose:

Obviously it's a name auto-generated at the time the npc was spawned.
They do it with all the npcs. An adjective followed by an animal type.
Please tell me ya'll aren't this stupid.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Read my spoiler from this page. How do you feel about the entire MGS storyline now?

I think until December we deserve some DLC story mode missions.

This is the last MGS. And if Konami isn't going to sell the Fox Engine, they mines well milk the cow until then...

GOTY to me but it still has potential to be great with proper DLC and MGO3
This

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All tapes have been listened to and all important side ops are done. My base isn't maxed out but it's pretty damn big and I read you didn't have to max it out to the fullest to get it. I literally just got done listening to the last tapes about Huey being a traitor and that he was gonna be put on trial. I figured I'd be seeing a cutscene when I got back to motherbase but nothing :beli:
Nevermind, I'm progressing now.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

If you did all of that, then I bet there is a time set and/or time restart for cut scenes to start. I remember my game crashing during a special cut scene. I didn't get the cut scene again until a hour or 2 later.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If you did all of that, then I bet there is a time set and/or time restart for cut scenes to start. I remember my game crashing during a special cut scene. I didn't get the cut scene again until a hour or 2 later.
I'm good now. If I go ahead and complete mission 46, I should be able to come back and do the side ops 150 and mission 45 right?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm good now. If I go ahead and complete mission 46, I should be able to come back and do the side ops 150 and mission 45 right?

Yes. Basically you can beat the game with the "Truth" ending. And at anytime do the ------- mission.