[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The way this game scales modifiers with your playstyle to increase difficulty.:whoo:

More lights on cause I invade at night, gas masks cause I use smoke grenades, helmets cause I lay mad head shots on em, vests from blastin em, mines laid in my predominate sneaking paths. :wow: I'm sure theres more too.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
THE ENDING
:mindblown:

I GET IT:ohhh:
BRUH THE TWISTTTTTTTTTTTT:wow:

All this time IVE BEEN LIED TO, IVE BEEN LIED TO SINCE METAL GEAR 1:dwillhuh:
HIDEO:damn:

Ayo Big Boss ain't shyt:dead:

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
For the people who hasn't followed MGS storyline until GZ/TTP - Read if you beat the game already

>The Phantom aka VENOM is the medic from GZ.
>The Phantom aka Big Boss aka VENOM is the Leader of Outer Heaven. The Real Big Boss sent SOLID to kill VENOM in Metal Gear
>The REAL Big Boss sent Grey Fox (Metal Gear) to kill Venom Snake. Venom Snake captured Grey Fox, then The Real Big Boss sent Solid Snake to kill Venom. Solid kills Venom Snake.
>The Real Big Boss meets up with Old Snake AKA SOLID SNAKE in MGS4 to reconcile everything.
>Liquid Snake aka Eli hates Solid because The Real Big Boss said Solid is the better "son."
>Liquid Snake in MGS1 wanted revenge on Solid Snake and The Real Big Boss. Liquid Snake wanted to also re-create Venom Snake's vision.
>During the time of TPP, Solid Snake was in America being raised and later on being trained.
>To back up a little The REAL Big Boss 3 clones. Liquid, Solid, Solidus.
>Eli is Liquid Snake. Period.

>Solidus Snake was a later clone which is said to be "perfect"
>Chico Dead
>Venom Snake rescued Sniper Wolf something during the TPP-MG timeline.

Fixed some facts

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Her leaving gets you side op 150. So until you let her leave you can't play the final side op. Thats what people mean when they say you can't get 100%
I'll never leave her :mjcry:
NEVER YOU HEAR ME:damn:
Also this just mind-fukked my entire last post about my understanding of MGS:whoo:

Now I need to literally go through all MGS again until I figure this out:dame:
shyt I might even get on the NES games

Last edited by a moderator:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way this game scales modifiers with your playstyle to increase difficulty.:whoo:

More lights on cause I invade at night, gas masks cause I use smoke grenades, helmets cause I lay mad head shots on em, vests from blastin em, mines laid in my predominate sneaking paths. :wow: I'm sure theres more too.

I was wondering why everybody rocking helmets now. Wow thats cool as fukk.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@TrifeGod you should spoiler that shyt man, I didn't even beat the game yet but I already had it spoiled for me on another site.
But not everyone has gotten to that point and you out here postin about it outright :patrice:

That screen cap from twitter basically ruins the game if you haven't beat it :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@TrifeGod you should spoiler that shyt man, I didn't even beat the game yet but I already had it spoiled for me on another site.
But not everyone has gotten to that point and you out here postin about it outright :patrice:

That screen cap from twitter basically ruins the game if you haven't beat it :dwillhuh:
I spoilered it for him. I didn't read it but it's better than the alternative :dame:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I spoilered the imgur link, maybe I didn't read it thoroughly..I didn't see any spoilers

If you mean Grey Fox being anyone in MGSV..then no that imgur link is all speculation.....as far as I know Grey Fox is only a skin in MGSV....Grey Fox at the time judging from timeline and info would be somewhere training and doing assassinations.etc...shyt like that

Big Boss doesn't meet up with Grey for a while..and that's not a spoiler..thats just knowing Metal Gear's history

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I spoilered the imgur link, maybe I didn't read it thoroughly..I didn't see any spoilers

If you mean Grey Fox being anyone in MGSV..then no that imgur link is all speculation.....as far as I know Grey Fox is only a skin in MGSV....Grey Fox at the time judging from timeline and info would be somewhere training and doing assassinations.etc...shyt like that

Big Boss doesn't meet up with Grey for a while..and that's not a spoiler..thats just knowing Metal Gear's history
Thats all I meant was the pictures completed spoiled the game, you good now.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
RaEcEgu.jpg

:upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre: