[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
So a nikka tried to infiltrate my base I have S class nikkas with the battle dress as soon as I get thr he dies lol but still:feedme:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just beat Quiet.
Tried to use the supply drop technique/exploit to do it but this ho was out there moving like Goku.
When I realized I was actually going to have to fight, I was

KUpTfbZ.png

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
has anybody been having trouble fast traveling? i've unlocked all of the fast travel points, but for some reason i haven't been able to use them.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
has anybody been having trouble fast traveling? i've unlocked all of the fast travel points, but for some reason i haven't been able to use them.
I don't think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you can fast travel from drop zone to drop zone in Afghanistan or Africa without going back to the ACC. I wish you could:francis:. For Mother Base you can or if you just use a cardboard box at a loading zone, you can get from one platform to the next in a fraction of the time.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Regarding Quiet
From what I understand you can keep her with the emblem and still get the story missions. You would just have to save her side op to be the very last thing you do in the whole game if you want to get 100% and keep her the whole time. Personally I think she's a little OP so I don't give a fukk, I enjoy not using her cause she makes things a bit too easy
Yeah I miss her though :sadcam:
for the white mamba mission she'd be perfect using the silenced guilty butterfly to neutralize the kids since it's a side objective

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I cant front..... I barely been doing main missions and just been free roaming and doing side ops building up my base.... forget Big Boss.. I feel like the Predator the way I'm hunting cats and snatching them up. I havent got passed mission 11 (welll technically I completed them all except 9, chose to do that last) and I already have Mother Base built the fukk up with like 416 troops. All my Teams are filled to the max except Intel... which is 5 away. Levels 20 and up

:smugdraper:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I don't think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you can fast travel from drop zone to drop zone in Afghanistan or Africa without going back to the ACC. I wish you could:francis:. For Mother Base you can or if you just use a cardboard box at a loading zone, you can get from one platform to the next in a fraction of the time.

you're supposed to be able to fast travel by loading zone like mother base, it was working for me early in the game but now it's not working at all. :jbhmm:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Wait are you nikkas on mgo already ? I just got to africa. I plan on playing this game over again because I kinda didn't take my time on every mission.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Explain how the cardboard box helps travel?
on mother base, afghan, and africa you're able to fast to from platform to platfrom and major locations in the world by cardboard box. on mother base it works without doing anything besides equiping the box and hold triangle, in afghan and africa you need to collect the invoice, then you'll be able to travel between the locations.

it's working now i had to completely close the game down and open it again.