[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I've never been able to hit square and travel between drop points on the open maps :wtf:

It's always been grab the machine gun or wait til take off :mindblown:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I've never been able to hit square and travel between drop points on the open maps :wtf:

It's always been grab the machine gun or wait til take off :mindblown:

it's not all drop points. in africa it's kiziba camp, mfinda oilfield, and ngumba industrial zone.look for the orange loading station in the open world to open up fast travel.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Regarding triggering a certain cut scene near the end of the game, to those who beat the game.

How do I trigger the Huey gets exiled cutscene? I just beat mission 43. Should it have happened by now?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
About Quiet and Mission 40-46
So I have our companionship max and the butterfly emblem. I'm on mission 46 which is The Truth (True Ending.) And Quiet hasn't left me. She is suppsely leaves you during mission 43. So I guess this is a win/win because I get the true ending + Quiet. But it's word going around it stops you from getting 100%. Has anyone went back into the missions to KILL quiet? And if so did it unlock the other missions? Endings? Also I have already seen the cutscene where we tell Emmer to GTFO

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
About Quiet and Mission 40-46
So I have our companionship max and the butterfly emblem. I'm on mission 46 which is The Truth (True Ending.) And Quiet hasn't left me. She is suppsely leaves you during mission 43. So I guess this is a win/win because I get the true ending + Quiet. But it's word going around it stops you from getting 100%. Has anyone went back into the missions to KILL quiet? And if so did it unlock the other missions? Endings? Also I have already seen the cutscene where we tell Emmer to GTFO
Her leaving gets you side op 150. So until you let her leave you can't play the final side op. Thats what people mean when they say you can't get 100%

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What percentage are y'all completed?

I'm at 65% currently. Going for that 100 tho :wow: