[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keep fukin' around, the nikkas in africa have launchers on deck :ufdup:

Don't say I didn't warn you when you start seeing tanks and launchers in some areas:ld:
100k per tank I steal.

Launchers are stationary targets.
My walker gear has powered up tranq. And a machete. I call that Nyquil.

I can't lose friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm going with no because you have to use your resources and expand your FOB. And you will also have to recruit soldiers for security. So basically its the same as expanding your MB but you're doing it again for FOB reasons + the weaponry You can send your army on missions offline and online also. I've seen maybe 10 people who I could of invaded. But I think the hotfix notes said points aren in yet...

So I'm not going to bother yet, but I will work on both bases though
I don't get it. You expand your fob just to play online and the earnings you get from stealing online dont carry over to your offline experience?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP- how do you go about managing your staff..I can't deal with putting an even number of troublemakers in each category :mjlol:

I just give them the boot, :yeshrug:

Either you submit to the bosses will or your will be booted. :ufdup:

I don't have d-walker or quiet (as a buddy) yet either so I guess im SOL @Mr. Somebody

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's in the game. This games story is officially worse than Rising. Dont watch the secret ending if you want to look at MGSV the same way :snoop:

Kojima is a master troll. Im still mad at that shyt:dahell:
I honestly don't get why people hate on the ending...

It's really not that bad and makes perfect sense in relation to the events in MG1 and what Big Boss told Solid at the end of MGS4...

DO NOT read if you haven't unlocked the final cutscene and the truth tapes...

Boss said at the end of MGS4 "under certain conditions someone can be made to play a specific role...act like someone else"...He later mentioned the paramedic...

The medic was his best soldier, dude was no scrub, he was very skilled and idolized Big Boss...He sacrificed himself to save Big Boss on the chopper...Ocelot made this very clear on the truth tapes...

Venom Snake (the medic) was created to conceal Big Boss identity so he can fulfill The Bosses (MGS3) dying wish in secrecy...Big Boss was a wanted man in a hospital bed, Zero was dying and on the run...They used the medic to reduce the heat on them by putting the worlds attention all on the phantom...

Big Boss was playing both sides in MG1...As the commander of FOXHOUND he gave Solid the mission in MG1 but Big Boss was really working with Venom Snake and protecting Outer Heaven...All Big Boss cared about was The Bosses dream and their creation Outer Heaven...He informed Venom Snake of Solid's impending arrival to Outer Heaven to further complicate things for Solid..In the end cinematic on the tapes flip side it reads "Operation Intrude N313" which is what Solids Outer Heaven infiltration op was named in MG1...Boss used Solid for the op because he was inexperienced and he felt that his efforts would delay further action by the west giving Venom Snake enough time to finish the Metal Gear project...He lead Solid into multiple traps and even told him to abort the mission...

When Venom Snake walks away in the cinematic after smashing the mirror you can see the Outer Heaven emblem in the background and hear guns firing as if a war is going on...That is Solids arrival and he is about to meet Venom Snake aka the medic aka the phantom Big Boss...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I just give them the boot, :yeshrug:

Either you submit to the bosses will or your will be booted. :ufdup:

I don't have d-walker or quiet (as a buddy) yet either so I guess im SOL @Mr. Somebody
Yeah, check your sniper rifle development listing and you'll see that the silent tranq rifle is pretty expensive and has some steep requirements. Just utilize good ol crawling, blowing up generators, holding up people, using d dog to sniff everything and you'll eventually make like 2 million GMP and some good staff before you know it with the amount of S ranks you get.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Has anyone gotten the bandana yet? does it have [solid] infinite ammo[/snake]?

I don't care if it does either way, I just want it for the aesthetics :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
S ranks... loll.

I'm running through with D and E ranks. Straight savage out there. Guards see me they know it's night night time or casket time depending on my ammo. C4 to your door.
friend you don't get d and c rankings from killing to many people. I've laid down entire stages and still got a B ranking

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I honestly don't get why people hate on the ending...

It's really not that bad and makes perfect sense in relation to the events in MG1 and what Big Boss told Solid at the end of MGS4...

DO NOT read if you haven't unlocked the final cutscene and the truth tapes...

Boss said at the end of MGS4 "under certain conditions someone can be made to play a specific role...act like someone else"...He later mentioned the paramedic...

The medic was his best soldier, dude was no scrub, he was very skilled and idolized Big Boss...He sacrificed himself to save Big Boss on the chopper...Ocelot made this very clear on the truth tapes...

Venom Snake (the medic) was created to conceal Big Boss identity so he can fulfill The Bosses (MGS3) dying wish in secrecy...Big Boss was a wanted man in a hospital bed, Zero was dying and on the run...They used the medic to reduce the heat on them by putting the worlds attention all on the phantom...

Big Boss was playing both sides in MG1...As the commander of FOXHOUND he gave Solid the mission in MG1 but Big Boss was really working with Venom Snake and protecting Outer Heaven...All Big Boss cared about was The Bosses dream and their creation Outer Heaven...He informed Venom Snake of Solid's impending arrival to Outer Heaven to further complicate things for Solid..In the end cinematic on the tapes flip side it reads "Operation Intrude N313" which is what Solids Outer Heaven infiltration op was named in MG1...Boss used Solid for the op because he was inexperienced and he felt that his efforts would delay further action by the west giving Venom Snake enough time to finish the Metal Gear project...He lead Solid into multiple traps and even told him to abort the mission...

When Venom Snake walks away in the cinematic after smashing the mirror you can see the Outer Heaven emblem in the background and hear guns firing as if a war is going on...That is Solids arrival and he is about to meet Venom Snake aka the medic aka the phantom Big Boss...
Outer heaven looks like the rig from sons of patriots

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
S ranks... loll.

I'm running through with D and E ranks. Straight savage out there. Guards see me they know it's night night time or casket time depending on my ammo. C4 to your door.

THe only mission I got an S rank on so far is the fighting Quiet.