[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man I been doing missions on some straight animalistic shyt. I'll spend 30 minutes on some Stealth shyt then some guard will see me like "UHN?!? AAYAO!!!" and next thing you know I'm shooting RPGS, and unloading heavy magz on these brehs.
Friend of mine was on his @Los! tip talkin bout, i only stealth, i only stealth i only stealth. I was like :heh: Aight well we'll see how stealth you do mission 12. Next thing i know in the party chat all i hear are Alert noises and gunshots.
:mjlol: Stealth huh?

:manny:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I prefer using Snake in missions. These generic nikkas look weird.

Oh and side op 61"unlucky dog 01" was HARD.
i dont like how ill use a random soldier on Mother Base and they stand salute me as if i was Big Boss..

switched to Big Boss and had to choke and body slam some of my soldiers for that disrespect :ufdup:

Last edited:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
You need speed, no alerts and sometimes bonuses.

I did A Hero's Way again and I just went in on horseback with a sniper rifle set myself at a vantage point, blew the targets head off and then galloped my way out of the hot zone. Rank S. :russ:

Before I took my time with it to find a way to extract him without getting caught and I got a B.
Bout to do that, since i wanted to replay that. Ill report back with results

I swear if i dont get a rank S:ufdup::birdman:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man it's hard to avoid spoilers with this fukkin game.

Youtubers in such a rush to be the first to upload content they just spoil shyt in the titles, like why are you spoiling this shyt in my suggested videos what the fukk :mindblown:

At least the game is god mode gameplay, but too much story been ruined for me :mjcry:

Its like people that have gotten to certain points want attention for it, like "look at me I made it this far already and I know what happens"

:pacspit: you fakkit youtubers. fukk your suggested videos, and fukk googles search results unrelated to what I search for :pacspit:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
FOB is easy :francis:

Shotgun can knock them down from a distance and lock them in a knockdown animation until they die. MGO is fukked. No balance. :palm:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
nikka what :what:

nikka you better hope I can't invade your weak ass base. fukk the materials. I'm coming for you nikka. And you better hope I don't find your ass in the command center :ufdup:

Get ready

giphy.gif
Don't worry his base is about to die from disease cuz he puttin everybody in sickbay:mjlol:

Also those extra high settings..I don't see an improvement:dame:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Completed mission 18 :whew:

Thought this was gonna be a pain in the ass but I finished it my first try. Rank A. Probably would have been a Rank S if I didn't use the stealth camo to lift one of the tanks. :francis: