[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm abou to take that off my shyt is running at 30-45fps at night with these extra settings. I can't even tell honestly.
new_extra_high_settings_cropped_by_aloooo81-d98owgz.gif

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was this really the final boss music in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker?

I never played it buy that Nana Mizuki track doesn't seem appropriate for a final battle.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just did a whole mission without being detected, no kills and still got a B:what:

You need speed, no alerts and sometimes bonuses.

I did A Hero's Way again and I just went in on horseback with a sniper rifle set myself at a vantage point, blew the targets head off and then galloped my way out of the hot zone. Rank S. :russ:

Before I took my time with it to find a way to extract him without getting caught and I got a B.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka what :what:

nikka you better hope I can't invade your weak ass base. fukk the materials. I'm coming for you nikka. And you better hope I don't find your ass in the command center :ufdup:

Get ready

giphy.gif
:heh: Youre trash. Ill end your entire base and steal everything for dolo. Just stop. Come in your base bussin shots ASAP like who want it n dare your bum ass nikkas to even aim in my direction

Dont do this to your goofy ass self.

Quick to threaten the Elite while your nikkas STARVE. You cant be serious. Keep your shyt offline nikka.

Kidnap your best nikkas just to have someone to salute me after i slap them around. .

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So should we or should we not be recruiting from africa when you first get there.