[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I already fulton'd the interrogator. The intel is telling me to interrogate someone but there's no one else here at the location marked on my idroid. I guess I'll just look around...
restart the mission. They interrogate the viscount at night. There's also a document in the camp that tells you where the viscount is being held so you snatch him before night

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
restart the mission. They interrogate the viscount at night. There's also a document in the camp that tells you where the viscount is being held so you snatch him before night

Now that I've redone the mission. I think it's easier to do in the the day.

@Fatboi1 I marked the map to where you can find that prisoner. Screenshots in spoiler.
uX9ogEM.jpg

nCtKEdG.jpg

mbBnqhA.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn mission 16 was a bytch.

Kept waiting at the end of the route with a rocket launcher to take the tanks out then tried shootin the driver then taking the truck, never worked.

Eventually I got the truck but had no horse and tried running from those Skulls on foot, they kept fukkin me up.

After I figured out the truck starts at the airport I restarted the mission with my horse, went right to the airport, tranqed the 4 guards on the truck. Spawned the Skulls and ran and fultoned the truck with no fukks given, called my horse and dipped out. I just kept riding until I left the mission area and even though the Skulls followed me once I was outt've the red the mission was complete. S Rank :whew:
That's one I'll have to redo, cause I let em get further down the line on their route, but after I beat it I figured you can nip that shyt from the jump.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm finally going to Africa, but I'm scared of that sickness you all were talking about :lupe:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reports of invaders with god mode fultoning crates and murdering all the staff. Only way to beat them is by slamming them to the ground and throwing them overboard.
Sounds like a base with shytty security and underpowered weapons for staff .

O, and me not being there.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So should we just not recruit while we're in africa or is the quarantine shyt just something you cant avoid because of volunteers

Looking like you can't avoid it. I've removed every single person that will get infected and moved them to the waiting room to test this. Yet I still get them through volunteers and when I fulton soldiers since you can't see their language.

So I just moved everyone to where they are and then I'll just deal with the micromanaging when it's time to quarantine. I got a bad feeling I'm about to lose a lot of people of over it. :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looking like you can't avoid it. I've removed every single person that will get infected and moved them to the waiting room to test this. Yet I still get them through volunteers and when I fulton soldiers since you can't see their language.

So I just moved everyone to where they are and then I'll just deal with the micromanaging when it's time to quarantine. I got a bad feeling I'm about to lose a lot of people of over it. :mjcry:
I just got to this point in the game and :snoop:

Playing a mission and your departments are just leveling down while you're trying to get to the bottom of the shyt.