[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on Chapter 12 now....
Man how the fukk do you get this damn Metal Gear off you?? :beli: Dude just keep scanning where I'm at and I can't seem to lose em...

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Brehs...if you have finished Side Ops Mission 051. Go to the medical platform and go up the stairs and keep searching for an open door with a blue light over it. There's a secret room you can go to. Trust me on this one. Thank me later. I can't believe this shyt :wow:

If you haven't finished that mission, do it now damnit :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm on Chapter 12 now....
Man how the fukk do you get this damn Metal Gear off you?? :beli: Dude just keep scanning where I'm at and I can't seem to lose em...
Find some huge hills for cover and use it to hide. The enemy will give up that's when you get to the choppa.

That shyt was scary son. Imagine fighting that thing.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Saved me many times in reflex mode.

:scusthov:

She was changing positions following me automatically until I used "talk to quiet' as a command then she just stayed still and wouldn't leave. So I have to to use the iDroid to move her? I figured I could call her to my location without pulling up a scout or attack option.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention but did the game even tell me how to do this? I didn't even know hitting the d-pad did anything on the iDroid.

Only thing I notice when I "talk to quiet" is that she stops humming and sometimes my camera auto locks on her. Sometimes Quiet will follow you, change positions on her own and sometimes stays in one spot :yeshrug: I just manually put her in position

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Find some huge hills for cover and use it to hide. The enemy will give up that's when you get to the choppa.

That shyt was scary son. Imagine fighting that thing.
I finally got it. The chopper wouldn't touch down it just stayed up in the air. I finally got a little close to it and it landed and I quickly boarded it. :whew:

Man... :mjcry: The image looks so damn crisp and the effects on this PC version is :wow:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Brehs...if you have finished Side Ops Mission 051. Go to the medical platform and go up the stairs and keep searching for an open door with a blue light over it. There's a secret room you can go to. Trust me on this one. Thank me later. I can't believe this shyt :wow:

If you haven't finished that mission, do it now damnit :damn:
Are you talking about the room that (Not sure if we're talking about the same thing..) where hmmm.. You see something that clarifies some of the ending from Ground Zeroes?

Man.. I'm already 25 hours deep. I'm loving the new format of listening to cassette tapes while just walking around Motherbase or in the ACC. It feels very.. organic. Like the game feels like it moves at your own pace. I got so much extra shyt to do. I'm gonna go mess around with my staff and do some side ops before moving on.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about the room that (Not sure if we're talking about the same thing..) where hmmm.. You see something that clarifies some of the ending from Ground Zeroes?
Yeah :wow: