[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I had to chicken hat mission 6 after spending all day trying to beat it :snoop:

I fukking suck at this game. I want to go stealthy and tried with mission 6, but shyt seems impossible. I just want the tranq sniper rifle, but can't get it yet. The game is frustrating me. I need to watch some walk-throughs. I just fukking suck. I haven't been this bad at a game in so long. I guess I just can't think stealthy :manny:

:huhldup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to chicken hat mission 6 after spending all day trying to beat it :snoop:

I fukking suck at this game. I want to go stealthy and tried with mission 6, but shyt seems impossible. I just want the tranq sniper rifle, but can't get it yet. The game is frustrating me. I need to watch some walk-throughs. I just fukking suck. I haven't been this bad at a game in so long. I guess I just can't think stealthy :manny:
Damn nikka git gud. Gonna have to send you a gameshark link :pachaha:

*Has gotten D rank on the last few missions*
*Bloody Snake in ACC*

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was at motherbase and dropped a supply box and the pup ran under where it was supposed to land. little nikka got hit, yelped, fell over and wasn't moving. I was like please don't tell me he's gone for good :mjcry:.....

after about 10 seconds, my lil one popped back up like
Russ-Troll_medium.gif

:gladbron::pachaha:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Anybody else trying their hardest to be quiet and stealthy but regardless of what you do you gotta get your fukking Rambo on? I'm glad that they made it so you can play however you feel cuz it's so hard to not wanna blast your way out of a situation

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
After one of the main missions thats got to do with FOB you'll get reports telling you about FOB
I agree with you that's why if no more metal gear with Kojima I can't do it... This is my last one. I know that motherfukker delivers every single time.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Anybody else trying their hardest to be quiet and stealthy but regardless of what you do you gotta get your fukking Rambo on? I'm glad that they made it so you can play however you feel cuz it's so hard to not wanna blast your way out of a situation

my problem is I'll think I'm clear so then I'll start running/creeping and someone I didn't see is right there. Guess like someone said you gotta scope everyone before you go in.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
my problem is I'll think I'm clear so then I'll start running/creeping and someone I didn't see is right there. Guess like someone said you gotta scope everyone before you go in.
My problem is everyone I choke and CQC gets out of stun in 2 minutes...I started sniping with the M16 and knifing cause I was tired of nikkas I KO'd sounding alarms on me...The problem with this strategy is the more you kill, the guards in towns and up quadrupling...:francis:

So far I am not too impressed with the missions, I'm a bout 7% in and every mission is either kill this guy, save this prisoner or fulton this guy...It's really repetitive but the guards aren't retarded like previous MGS games...It was really easy not to kill anybody in MGS 3 and 4...They spot me from like 40 yards away crouching now...and if you make a sound your done...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My problem is everyone I choke and CQC gets out of stun in 2 minutes...I started sniping with the M16 and knifing cause I was tired of nikkas I KO'd sounding alarms on me...The problem with this strategy is the more you kill, the guards in towns and up quadrupling...:francis:

So far I am not too impressed with the missions, I'm a bout 7% in and every mission is either kill this guy, save this prisoner or fulton this guy...It's really repetitive but the guards aren't retarded like previous MGS games...It was really easy not to kill anybody in MGS 3 and 4...They spot me from like 40 yards away crouching now...and if you make a sound your done...
Yea, but all of the missions play out differently because of the AI.

Honestly, any game is going to be repetitive. You can only hope that the enemies adapt and force you to approach the game in various ways which this game does. It's pretty dynamic, and you could play that same "repetitive" mission multiple times and it will rarely play out the same way just off of how the environment changes constantly.

Missions play differently depending on which Buddy you are playing with also... And if you look at all the tasks for a mission, they all vary and will have you thinking on how to get them done.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Tranq them when they get stunned

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my squad just made me a new rocket launcher, and updated my idroid so i can scope out if any soldiers have special skills to use...

ready to start blowing up tanks :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Send the little nikkas on the deployment missions. Thin the herd of low levels. They mind as well be useful for something.