[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had to chicken hat mission 6 after spending all day trying to beat it :snoop:

I fukking suck at this game. I want to go stealthy and tried with mission 6, but shyt seems impossible. I just want the tranq sniper rifle, but can't get it yet. The game is frustrating me. I need to watch some walk-throughs. I just fukking suck. I haven't been this bad at a game in so long. I guess I just can't think stealthy :manny:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I had to chicken hat mission 6 after spending all day trying to beat it :snoop:

I fukking suck at this game. I want to go stealthy and tried with mission 6, but shyt seems impossible. I just want the tranq sniper rifle, but can't get it yet. The game is frustrating me. I need to watch some walk-throughs. I just fukking suck. I haven't been this bad at a game in so long. I guess I just can't think stealthy :manny:
which one is that exactly?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Damn just has my moment with this game:wow:

A mission hit the shyt I was taking bullets out the ass, got a wound that needed some first aid, shyt went slow mo I fought through it blasting:banderas:

After I got out of that , some other shyt popped off and I had to throw on some music to cut the tension. The hype is real this game is legit:ohlawd:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the honey bee mission

Stealth the best you can and call for supply drops (when those suppressors start to break). As for the
boss fight, use the Honey Bee for an easier fight, lock on and shoot the skulls one at a time. Keep moving and use the dive button when those machete fakkits teleport to chop you.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stealth the best you can and call for supply drops (when those suppressors start to break). As for the
boss fight, use the Honey Bee for an easier fight, lock on and shoot the skulls one at a time. Keep moving and use the dive button when those machete fakkits teleport to chop you.
I just ran away and didn't use the honey bee at all. :russ: I made it safely to my landing zone

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Stealth the best you can and call for supply drops (when those suppressors to break). As for the

I haven't sucessfully killed a skull yet. I even took on 4 of them in a tank, ended up having to ditch it and call in a chopper to get the fukk out of dodge.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Caved in and grabbed this.
Should keep me well fed until the holidays when I pick up Fallout and Until Dawn.