[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
installing game data
do not turn off the system
369 seconds

:mjcry: waited like 15 mins, quit the game and back on the same shyt. what i do brehs?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I felt that way at first, but once you get to playing you won't care. The gameplay almost makes me not care about why any of this is happening. I just want to build motherbase up and free roam.
Yea on mission 6 now and its becoming clear story takes a bit of a back seat here, you can choose to dive into the tapes, or just play and level. Gameplay is next level

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
There's a blue light over one of the doors on one of the decks, go inside and press the Elevator button. Their should be a red light door under the blue light door

You're gonna be like :ohhh::wtf:

Edit:

Just hit the Motherland :blessed:

What I see when I go to the medical platform :francis:

bAQkZEk.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does time play a factor in getting that S ranking?

I'm out here stealthy as hell, completing these missions without any kills/alerts, Reflex Mode off and they keep hitting me with an A instead of an S.

:wtf:
You can get an s rank on the 2nd playthrough sometimes.

MAKE SURE YOU DESTROY THE ANTI AIR RADAR in all bases. Gives u another drop point.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't know why some are complaining about the graphics. Took 2 pictures that everyone else is taking on my rig. I have everything max'd, DOF disabled and blur on low. Those 3 settings make everything too blurry and fuzzy. Also blur gives a false sense of realism. Turn that shyt off and you'll see if there is anything a developer is trying to hide (shytty textures.) I don't have AA on because I down-size so there isn't a need.

Prol was piffery.

r5JeZ9n.jpg

Y2jme7R.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I took damn near 3 hours on episode 1. shyt was lovely. I tried to stealth my way around and ended up shooting someone and alerting everyone then I just went rambo on they ass with Mortars and whatnot.

Once I got near the bigger base for that rescue it was hard as hell. I kept getting spotted.