[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
My Mother Base has grown :banderas:

Now I need DD to follow suit :beli: speaking of that where is DD in the base brehs, I can't find him

he's usually on the og command deck by the copter pad. if he's not there that means he's close to being field ready.

i finally went back got quiet and now it seems like it's taking forever for her to be field ready.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
he's usually on the og command deck by the copter pad. if he's not there that means he's close to being field ready.

i finally went back got quiet and now it seems like it's taking forever for her to be field ready.

Speaking of quiet how do i

beat her when she's sniping you the 2nd time? I was using sleeping darts but they don't work :beli:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
4 minutes left
njpFcw8.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the 1st mission...

...and it said I only completed 2/6. Did the stuff at Mother Base and got into the helicopter, where it tells you the rest of the stuff you were supposed to do. Was I supposed to stumble across that stuff, or is it by design that you have to go back? I don't remember an option to call the helicopter (as a way of extracting the ppl you're supposed to extract), but then I wasn't really looking for it either.

Whatever the case, I didn't kill anyone, wasn't spotted (until the Skull Gang came at me...I got spotted by them), and got a 'B'. I already know this game is gonna be crack.

Oh, also, I have an iPad 3, and an old Droid that's running 4.1.2, so I can't even use the damn Companion App. Who thougth it was a good idea to cut off devices?:martin:
Yeah some of the mission objectives don't "open" up until after you clear it once. Some of them you can't even pull off when you first play it because you don't have the gear to do some of the stuff.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
God damn internet. Prolly had the biggest twist of the whole game spoiled for me :snoop: :mjcry: Even though it's not that hard to figure out based on
the voice of the character

Now I'm just gonna be playing with half the motivation waiting for the reveal, ready to just end it all and off myself for scrolling by this bit of text :mjcry:

I felt that way at first, but once you get to playing you won't care. The gameplay almost makes me not care about why any of this is happening. I just want to build motherbase up and free roam.